Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.9

on 9/24/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I lave this palette! Great neutrals (my “to go” colors always) and a few shimmer shades to just jazz it up a bit, this makes the palette an overall lovely contrast, perfect for all occasions. I have no issues with crashing or fading, and my skin is quite oily as well as because I’m 33, I am beginning to show fine lines around my eyes, these shows lay lovely without falling into my fine lines.

Can't even begin to describe how much I love this. I bought it from Tarte for 25% off but definitely think it's worth the full price. The colors are absolutely stunning and will look good on any skin tone. I was looking for a go-to neutral palette that I could wear everyday to work, and this is perfect. I've had it for a week and already have been playing around with different looks. It is so versatile with the 9 mattes and 3 shimmers. I can't wait to use it for more dramatic nighttime looks. I especially love the terracotta shades on the bottom row, as well as the three mattes in the second column. My absolute favorite is firecracker. It is a perfect coppery shimmer. All of these are super pigmented and easy to work with. I am totally in love. Would buy again without question.

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette so much and I use it every day. Good pigmentation, blendable, good color choices.

on 1/7/2017 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the palette. I started as a beginner using this, and now I started using eyeshadow because of this palette. It is long lasting and highly pigmented. It can be used for a simple daily makeup look or for an evening party look as well. Absolutely the classy colors. I highly recommend this- and will definitely stick to taste eyeshadow products from now on.

on 12/28/2016 3:24:00 AM

This is a very good pallet over all. there is a very wide range of colors and they are all super pigmented and the shimmer/ glitter colors in the pallet do show up very well.

on 5/12/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this palette 2 days ago, and could not wait to write a review. First of all, the packaging is just gorgeous! Ahh, those purple and magenta petals... sooo pretty! Awesome sized mirror, sleek, thin, travel friendly container. The eyeshadows are so beautiful! The amount of each is quite large, and will last you forever. The formula is soft, buttery, easily blendable and very pigmented. You need to slightly tap the brush (don't swirl! ) into the shadow to pick up a good amount. I came to work wearing a bronze brown look and immediately my co-workers noticed and complimented on my makeup! Highly recommended

on 4/11/2016 11:20:00 PM

This and the Chocolate Bar palette are my HG eye shadow palettes! The shadows blend SO nicely and the matte shades are very soft and not very drying on my sentive/dry lids. A must have!

on 3/10/2016 1:02:00 AM

Pros:
1. Wonderful packaging. The design is just divine and the case is sturdy enough to take for travel without having to worry about the shadows flaking or breaking.
2. The texture is superb! It has that soft buttery texture that makes blending super easy.
3. The palette itself contains a balance of matte and shimmer shades that's perfect for any skin tone!
4. Most shades are neutral and warm, which is my everyday look.
5. The packs a lot of product and a little goes a long way. So this could last you a long while even with daily use.
6. The pigmentation is satisfactory. if you want a bolder more dense color, use the shadows with a wet eye brush.

Cons:
NADA!

I have nothing bad to say about this product except that, like any other high end product, this can cost you quite a bit. So one lippie off that! Although, this is totally worth the splurge!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have to admit, when I received this palette in the mail I was not sold. I've used it practically every day since I got it, and I am in love! Is it the palette to end all palettes? No. However, it's perfect for me. I use every single shadow, which never happens! The quality of the eyeshadow is excellent. Tarte eyeshadow tend to be more dry than others I've used, but only when swatching. They apply easily and pigmented, true to the color in the pan. There is one dud in the palette, Funny Girl. It's even more dry and not as pigmented as the rest of the palette, but it just takes me a couple layers to build it on the lid. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion and MAC Paint Pot as my base, and these last 12+ hours on me. Surprisingly, the bottom row of the palette with the pinky shades is my favorite, which comes as a shock to me! Rebel is my favorite color in the entire palette. I'm super happy with this purchase, and I'm glad I decided to take the plunge! Now I'm interested in the original Tartelette palette.