Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

So excited to be reviewing my first high end eyeshadow pallette! I have been very happy with my Wet n Wild and ELF pallettes but I just really felt like splurging and pamper myself. Finally I gave in and purchased this pallette - and boy am I glad I did!

First off let me say that if you want a fun and editorial pallette then this is clearly not for you. This pallette is perfect for creating everyday looks in a heartbeat. The packaging is GORGEOUS. The shadows are so creamy and buttery and blends like a dream. They also have a faint vanilla smell which I was pleasantly surprised.

I have been using it for 4 days in a row and haven't been able to put it down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TL;DR: This palette is a top notch from pigmentation, formula, packaging wise. If you love neutral-warm toned colours, these are for you.

I will start by stating how much I love this palette. This palette is personally perfect for me, to the point it almost feel like this palette is personally made for me. The ratio between cool and warm toned colour is perfect, as well as the ratio between matte and shimmers. All the shadows are pigmented, all of them are buttery and feel really really nice. And don't let me start with the packaging. I feel like a amazonian goddess when I received this. I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette!

Video Reviews & Tutorials