Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've owned a fair amount of eye shadow palettes from both drugstore and high end brands, but I've never been amazed by any (even the cult classic Naked palettes). Usually I'll only use 3-4 shades and leave a large portion unused, but this palette is freaking amazing! It's so perfectly suited towards those with neutral-cool skin tones, it can be used for everyday toned down looks as well as amped up night out looks, buildable coverage, buttery and not powdery looking at all, not a ton of fall out and best of all every shade can be used with each other! Bonus points for gorgeous packaging and a giant side to side mirror.

I honestly use this palette every single day, I have no desire to use anything else. If they discontinued this I would cry

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Nice palette with a good selection of neutrals, a shimmer or two to make it interesting, and packaging that is nice to work out of and isn't excessive or bulky. I like that the eye shadow formula is consistent with every color and is similar to the tartelette all matte palette so I know what to expect from it. I get a good 11+ hours of wear and it doesn't fade or crease. I wish I tried this sooner as there are a few palettes i got from other brands that I wouldn't have gotten if I had this first.
I typically stay within a row most palettes when doing an eye look as I'm terrible at mixing colors, but I haven't been on this one because all of the colors in it work together well. I think the shade firecracker is the prettiest and encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone (being of course matte shades because they typically don't go wrong.) If I ever had to start my palette collection over again this (and the other tartelette) woukd most definitely be my choice!

on 6/1/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gah- I am so disappointed in this palette. I bought it based on some YT praises and reviews here. Kept looking at the shades and finally pulled the trigger. A few of the shades work well for me- nice base and transition shades. But the deep shades are just so dark and muddy and very hard to blend using the lightest hand possible. Tried using as liners but I get so much fallout from these and the shimmery shades. What I really find lacking here are some nice matte midtones for the crease. Think this one will go to my niece.

This was another random uy and let me tell you it was 100% worth it. This is a perfect starter palette for anyone starting makeup. It has mattes. lights, darks, and shimmers in it and they are highly pigmented.

on 4/3/2017 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is super cute! It has a lot of really nice every day colours and the formula isn't too chalky or too sticky unlike many other brands of eyeshadow. This was gifted to me from my girlfriend for my birthday and I've used it every day since! She even said she wanted to get it for her own collection. Make sure you use primer underneath so the shadows last all day long!!

Can't live without this palette! The mattes blend effortlessly and the shimmers are so gorgeous. Such a versatile palette. From super smokey to soft and pretty. This palette suits every skin tone.

on 3/16/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been on the fence about purchasing this as I've never used Tarte products before but after a lot of going back and forth, I decided to purchase it. Let me say, I'm not disappointed. I think it is very pigmented and the colors blend very well. I'm not sure about one of the other reviews saying that several of the colors look the same after swatching them, I think each color is very distinct. I was thrilled when I purchased it. The first time ever wearing it, happened to be the day that I went to my eye doctor, and she told me that she loved my eyeshadow and that it looked really pretty, she even asked me what it was. I told her thanks and that her comment made me feel much better about purchasing it. My daughter has used a few of their products and just loves them so I thought I would try it. I just ordered their Amazonian Clay pro-palette and can't wait to get my hands on it now!! I've used pretty much all eyeshadows from low end to very high end, this so far is one of my favorites!! I will say that I do use an eyeshadow primer with it because my eyelids are oily, but I use it with any eyeshadow I put on. It makes it stay on from 5:30 a.m. until I decide to take it off, even if it's midnight or after.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid palette. Geared for those that prefer warm toned shades. Kicks up a little in the pan. But very soft shadows so that's to be expected. They blend nicely. I like that the rows and columns coordinate so it's foolproof. This is a palette I use frequently. It's not on par with Viseart or MUFE but a good product for the price.

on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lusting after this palette for so long, so when Tarte finally started shipping worldwide I was very quick to make an order. This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for those after a natural shade range that can create both day and night looks. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers and the formula is impressive. The packaging is also gorgeous and has a decent sized mirror. This is my perfect palette and it never fails me, the shade range also makes it the perfect travel companion. Definitely a good buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this palette sometimes more than my naked palette which is one of my favorites. If you are debating on buying this I say go for it, you won't regret it. I went on vacation and only brought this palette and fell in love with it all over again.