Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

4.6

on 5/12/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful palette. My favorite thing about it is that each row has a different undertone. There is a cool, warm, and rosy row. It's a great way to experiment with some different looks without wasting money on a palette you might not even like. If you gravitate toward warm shades, this is a great opportunity to try out some cool and rosy looks while still being able to make full use of the palette if you don't like a cool toned look. There is really something for everyone in this palette. The quality is fantastic and the packaging is just gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Suprised no one has reviewed this yet...this is a lovely palette. I do not have the original TARTElette palette because I am not a 100% matte lover. I prefer there to be some luster to my shadows. This one really struck my fancy because it has the most blendable, soft mattes AND a coordinating semi-metallic luster for a glow. The formula is so buttery...and I was suprised but these smell faintly of chocolate just like a Two Faced chocolate bar palette. I have only one critique, the two darkest shades are almost 99% the same. I would have preferred a black and a dark brown instead of a black and black brown..oh well, it's not a deal breaker. Overall, this is my favorite of my recent Tarte palette purchases. (I also recently bought the Noir and Showstopper and those have blushes and highlighters but the shadows aren't as good as these)

So excited to be reviewing my first high end eyeshadow pallette! I have been very happy with my Wet n Wild and ELF pallettes but I just really felt like splurging and pamper myself. Finally I gave in and purchased this pallette - and boy am I glad I did!

First off let me say that if you want a fun and editorial pallette then this is clearly not for you. This pallette is perfect for creating everyday looks in a heartbeat. The packaging is GORGEOUS. The shadows are so creamy and buttery and blends like a dream. They also have a faint vanilla smell which I was pleasantly surprised.

I have been using it for 4 days in a row and haven't been able to put it down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would repurchase if I ever run out.

I regretted this purchase at first - they were chalky on my NC37 eyelids and did not wow me at all, but as I played around with it more, and discovered the different ways I could use the shades & their 'correct' combinations, I decided this may well be the best palette I have in my collection! When I travel and if I had to minimise the number of makeup items to bring, I bring this palette. I use Charmer mainly as a browbone highlight, the shimmer shades in my inner corners and the two darkest shades as brow powder (foiled they make great eyeliners, too!) and what didn't use to work on my lids because they were chalky now make great contouring powders! Jetsetter and Smartypants are great for subtly reshaping my nose.

I have many neutral palettes: Lunasol, ABH, Shu Uemura, MAC, Becca, as well as those from Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury to name a few, but while I love them I reach for Tartlette in Bloom the most these days.

on 10/23/2016 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Definitely my favourite neutrals/browns palette. I bought this palette because I've been on the hunt for a good palette that includes a gold with great colour payoff and I was not disappointed. All these colours are wonderfully pigmented, even the lighter shades which I have much trouble showing colour on my tan skin. Now that I've bought this palette, I really don't dabble much into my other palettes for that everyday look. Worth the investment, especially since I use this everyday.

My only complaint to make this palette my holy grail is that there isn't a really deep dark brown colour to complete a night time look that I like to go for personally.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had originally intended to buy the first tarte lets bc I prefer mattes and this was mostly neutrals. After I saw this in person I bought in bloom instead and have no regrets. The colors are smooth, blend well, a nice mix of mattes/shimmer. I've been using everyday since I bought it and you can create a variety of looks-it's very versatile. It smells like chocolate too!

on 10/17/2017 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS PALETTE.

First of all, the packaging is a work of art; a gorgeous gilded palette with a lovely floral cover and a good sized mirror. The shadows themselves - 9 mattes and 3 shimmers- are beautifully pigmented, blendable and smell divine too. I love the range of neutral/warm shades ranging from light to dark with hints of peach, bronze, aubergine and chestnut that would suit practically every skin tone in some way or another. It's a great palette for those who like more muted and wearable eye looks- perfect for both work and parties. It costs around £41 which is a bit steep for an eyeshadow palette but at least you get 12 shadows.

All the colours are easy to work with, blend like a dream and stay put all day without feathering or fading away. Of course, if you have oily lids like I do, I'd recommend an eyeshadow primer (I use a MAC paintpot: Soft Ochre) and the eyeshadow does not budge.

This has got to be one of my all time favourite palettes, it's aesthetically and practically a truly great palette.

on 9/16/2016 8:44:00 AM

This palette is so beautifully packaged and the formula is buttery and very pigmented!!! The staying power is impressive. I can confidently say it can last 12 hours. One Saturday I was trying out an evening look and I put this on around 12 noon and set it with MUFE Mist and Fix. By midnight, the colors still looked as fresh as when I applied them at noon! This palette takes you from daytime nude looks into bolder evening looks. So versatile! It is pricey, yes, but it will go a long way because of the high-pigmentation. I first got the KVD Shade and Light eye shadow palette but that one was like meh and underwhelming. I exchanged it for this palette and I'm so happy I did!

on 9/24/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I lave this palette! Great neutrals (my “to go” colors always) and a few shimmer shades to just jazz it up a bit, this makes the palette an overall lovely contrast, perfect for all occasions. I have no issues with crashing or fading, and my skin is quite oily as well as because I’m 33, I am beginning to show fine lines around my eyes, these shows lay lovely without falling into my fine lines.

on 9/1/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is beautiful, colours come out gorgeous and it has the perfect blend of neutral colours. Good balance of lid to crease colours, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. If you wanted a nice simple day look and change into a sexy evening look, this gives you all the options. I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it as well since she isnt a fan of a lot of shimmer shades.