Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.7

on 10/17/2017 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS PALETTE.

First of all, the packaging is a work of art; a gorgeous gilded palette with a lovely floral cover and a good sized mirror. The shadows themselves - 9 mattes and 3 shimmers- are beautifully pigmented, blendable and smell divine too. I love the range of neutral/warm shades ranging from light to dark with hints of peach, bronze, aubergine and chestnut that would suit practically every skin tone in some way or another. It's a great palette for those who like more muted and wearable eye looks- perfect for both work and parties. It costs around £41 which is a bit steep for an eyeshadow palette but at least you get 12 shadows.

All the colours are easy to work with, blend like a dream and stay put all day without feathering or fading away. Of course, if you have oily lids like I do, I'd recommend an eyeshadow primer (I use a MAC paintpot: Soft Ochre) and the eyeshadow does not budge.

This has got to be one of my all time favourite palettes, it's aesthetically and practically a truly great palette.

on 9/24/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I lave this palette! Great neutrals (my “to go” colors always) and a few shimmer shades to just jazz it up a bit, this makes the palette an overall lovely contrast, perfect for all occasions. I have no issues with crashing or fading, and my skin is quite oily as well as because I’m 33, I am beginning to show fine lines around my eyes, these shows lay lovely without falling into my fine lines.

on 9/1/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is beautiful, colours come out gorgeous and it has the perfect blend of neutral colours. Good balance of lid to crease colours, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. If you wanted a nice simple day look and change into a sexy evening look, this gives you all the options. I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it as well since she isnt a fan of a lot of shimmer shades.

So excited to be reviewing my first high end eyeshadow pallette! I have been very happy with my Wet n Wild and ELF pallettes but I just really felt like splurging and pamper myself. Finally I gave in and purchased this pallette - and boy am I glad I did!

First off let me say that if you want a fun and editorial pallette then this is clearly not for you. This pallette is perfect for creating everyday looks in a heartbeat. The packaging is GORGEOUS. The shadows are so creamy and buttery and blends like a dream. They also have a faint vanilla smell which I was pleasantly surprised.

I have been using it for 4 days in a row and haven't been able to put it down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was originally interested in this palette because of all the hype. The colors are right up my alley. Neutrals, warm tones...this seemed perfect. I swatched all the colors every time I went into Ulta and waivered over whether I should finally get it. So I did. And I just don't get it. I don't understand why everyone loves this so much! The dark colors are hard and chalky. Couldn't use them as liners because I ended up with insane fallout, even if I dampened the brush. The pale shimmer is flaky and awful. The cool tone one at the top was okay, but didn't look right on my skintone. Firecracker is the only shade in this palette I liked. Not worth it to keep just for that. The other pale mattes weren't pigmented enough to be used alone as lid shades, and I have other similar colors I like more for the crease. Meh, I think there are better palettes out there. Though the outside of the palette is beautiful, and the large mirror is nice.

on 7/27/2017 2:46:00 AM

I was first introduced to Tarte through the reviews on YouTube. I purchased the Tartelette palette as soon as Sephora opened in Australia. The formula of the Bloom is even better than the first. I have oily lids and as you may know this means my eye-shadows cannot last the day without a good primer (I suggest Elf or MAC paint pot). Tarte's shadows worked and lasted without primer, I was amazed. I love using these shadows as a base to make other palette shadows last longer on my eyes. But even with this achievement, I can say I love the Tartlette in Bloom for it's colours more.

There isn't a colour I don't like. The powders are softer than the Tartlette and blend into skin so smoothly and effortlessly. If you are looking for everyday natural looks this is the palette. I also LOVE the shimmers in this. I'm not into high glimmer / shimmer looks, but love the iridescent glow these sheens add to any look. You can top them over other shadows and they fix and look stunning. Absolutely love. Also the light shimmer shade on the left corner is beautiful as a topper (I don't tend to use it as a shadow).

I would definitely recommend especially to my oily girls.

on 6/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This palette is so so beautiful. When I first used my fingers to swatch it on my hand, it was not pigmented as I expected but when I dipped my brushes into it and applied it on my eyelid, it appeared very niceee. The shimmery shades are not pigmented as the matte ones. I love using 'jetsetter' to contour my nose and 'leader' on my lower lash line. The mirror is of great quality and big enough to do full face makeup. However, the palette shows fingerprints like crazy and becomes dirty easily by the fallouts, but it can be cleansed easily by a tissue so I think this palette is worthy.

on 4/2/2017 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Must have palette for both everyday and going out looks. Blends great with lots of options. One of few large purchases that I don't regret

on 3/16/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been on the fence about purchasing this as I've never used Tarte products before but after a lot of going back and forth, I decided to purchase it. Let me say, I'm not disappointed. I think it is very pigmented and the colors blend very well. I'm not sure about one of the other reviews saying that several of the colors look the same after swatching them, I think each color is very distinct. I was thrilled when I purchased it. The first time ever wearing it, happened to be the day that I went to my eye doctor, and she told me that she loved my eyeshadow and that it looked really pretty, she even asked me what it was. I told her thanks and that her comment made me feel much better about purchasing it. My daughter has used a few of their products and just loves them so I thought I would try it. I just ordered their Amazonian Clay pro-palette and can't wait to get my hands on it now!! I've used pretty much all eyeshadows from low end to very high end, this so far is one of my favorites!! I will say that I do use an eyeshadow primer with it because my eyelids are oily, but I use it with any eyeshadow I put on. It makes it stay on from 5:30 a.m. until I decide to take it off, even if it's midnight or after.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid palette. Geared for those that prefer warm toned shades. Kicks up a little in the pan. But very soft shadows so that's to be expected. They blend nicely. I like that the rows and columns coordinate so it's foolproof. This is a palette I use frequently. It's not on par with Viseart or MUFE but a good product for the price.