Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

4.8

on 11/5/2017 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Okay, so I'm no pro at makeup and lowkey suck at blending, also, I don't own any expensive or amazing brushes either. I got this because of all the rave reviews and the first time I tried it I fell madly in love with it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the very first time I used the shade called "Leader" it would not blend out for the life of me at all, it was just all this dark colour focused in on one spot. However, this only happened on one eye and it blended beautifully on the other eye. These colours are absolutely stunning when swatched and when applied to the eyes, the matte shades are phenomenal and blend like butter. These colours are quite powdery though, which I have no issue with but if you do then just keep that in mind. Another thing, every time I apply anything on my lid which had shimmer in it, my crease would sparkle as soon as I fully opened my eyes, but that never happened with this palette which I'm so thankful for. Overall, this is my new holy grail eyeshadow palette and I'd recommend it to everyone and anyone!

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lusting after this palette for so long, so when Tarte finally started shipping worldwide I was very quick to make an order. This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for those after a natural shade range that can create both day and night looks. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers and the formula is impressive. The packaging is also gorgeous and has a decent sized mirror. This is my perfect palette and it never fails me, the shade range also makes it the perfect travel companion. Definitely a good buy.

on 2/24/2016 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I adore this palette. The colors are beautiful, pigmentation amazing and opaque, and you cannot beat this being an all in one palette! The colors stay for hours! Until now I had never owned a Tarte eyeshadow palette - I will totally buy them from here on in, be they individual or sets.

The only "con" (if you can even call it that) is that this is a neutral palette but the name and packaging gives the impression its a bright fall color collection. I thought that was kind of funny - it might make some mad.

This is def worth the money! This is my new go to daytime palette, love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Suprised no one has reviewed this yet...this is a lovely palette. I do not have the original TARTElette palette because I am not a 100% matte lover. I prefer there to be some luster to my shadows. This one really struck my fancy because it has the most blendable, soft mattes AND a coordinating semi-metallic luster for a glow. The formula is so buttery...and I was suprised but these smell faintly of chocolate just like a Two Faced chocolate bar palette. I have only one critique, the two darkest shades are almost 99% the same. I would have preferred a black and a dark brown instead of a black and black brown..oh well, it's not a deal breaker. Overall, this is my favorite of my recent Tarte palette purchases. (I also recently bought the Noir and Showstopper and those have blushes and highlighters but the shadows aren't as good as these)