Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.5

on 9/24/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I lave this palette! Great neutrals (my “to go” colors always) and a few shimmer shades to just jazz it up a bit, this makes the palette an overall lovely contrast, perfect for all occasions. I have no issues with crashing or fading, and my skin is quite oily as well as because I’m 33, I am beginning to show fine lines around my eyes, these shows lay lovely without falling into my fine lines.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Nice palette with a good selection of neutrals, a shimmer or two to make it interesting, and packaging that is nice to work out of and isn't excessive or bulky. I like that the eye shadow formula is consistent with every color and is similar to the tartelette all matte palette so I know what to expect from it. I get a good 11+ hours of wear and it doesn't fade or crease. I wish I tried this sooner as there are a few palettes i got from other brands that I wouldn't have gotten if I had this first.
I typically stay within a row most palettes when doing an eye look as I'm terrible at mixing colors, but I haven't been on this one because all of the colors in it work together well. I think the shade firecracker is the prettiest and encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone (being of course matte shades because they typically don't go wrong.) If I ever had to start my palette collection over again this (and the other tartelette) woukd most definitely be my choice!

on 9/1/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is beautiful, colours come out gorgeous and it has the perfect blend of neutral colours. Good balance of lid to crease colours, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. If you wanted a nice simple day look and change into a sexy evening look, this gives you all the options. I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it as well since she isnt a fan of a lot of shimmer shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an absolutely fantastic palette. I find all the mattes to work really well as transition shades and in the outer-v and each one has a distinct purpose for me. I find I can use this for everyday looks, for work, for going out, for special events - everything.

I love the shade firecracker, it's the perfect shimmer to create a smoky/monochromatic eye and then funny girl as a lid highlight. These stay on alll day and give so much warmth to the eye. The shade rocker is so underrated IMHO, it's a silvery-taupe satin/shimmer that wears really well as a subtle lid colour for work or daytime events.

If you're not sure about the formula or if you need all of these shades, check out the little tartelette tease palette. It's the same formula with similar shades and perfect for travel.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was originally interested in this palette because of all the hype. The colors are right up my alley. Neutrals, warm tones...this seemed perfect. I swatched all the colors every time I went into Ulta and waivered over whether I should finally get it. So I did. And I just don't get it. I don't understand why everyone loves this so much! The dark colors are hard and chalky. Couldn't use them as liners because I ended up with insane fallout, even if I dampened the brush. The pale shimmer is flaky and awful. The cool tone one at the top was okay, but didn't look right on my skintone. Firecracker is the only shade in this palette I liked. Not worth it to keep just for that. The other pale mattes weren't pigmented enough to be used alone as lid shades, and I have other similar colors I like more for the crease. Meh, I think there are better palettes out there. Though the outside of the palette is beautiful, and the large mirror is nice.

on 4/3/2017 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is super cute! It has a lot of really nice every day colours and the formula isn't too chalky or too sticky unlike many other brands of eyeshadow. This was gifted to me from my girlfriend for my birthday and I've used it every day since! She even said she wanted to get it for her own collection. Make sure you use primer underneath so the shadows last all day long!!

on 2/5/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette. I see this working for many skintones and eye colors.

The color selection is very neutral with a cool toned row, a warm toned row and a rosy toned row.
I like that there only are 3 shimmers out of the 12 shades, as I use most mattes for my looks.

The pigmentation is great and consistent throughout the palette, with the exception of 'funny girl' which is a smidgen gritty and therefore takes some work to get even pigmentation. By no means is it bad quality, just not quite as fantastic as the other shades.

The shadows is soft and powdery (have quite an amount of kick-up), but is not chalky. They blend very easy, and with almost no effort.

All in all I love this palette for neutral eye looks. I always brings this on trips as it has quite a versatility to it, plus the packaging is beautiful and sturdy.

I regretted this purchase at first - they were chalky on my NC37 eyelids and did not wow me at all, but as I played around with it more, and discovered the different ways I could use the shades & their 'correct' combinations, I decided this may well be the best palette I have in my collection! When I travel and if I had to minimise the number of makeup items to bring, I bring this palette. I use Charmer mainly as a browbone highlight, the shimmer shades in my inner corners and the two darkest shades as brow powder (foiled they make great eyeliners, too!) and what didn't use to work on my lids because they were chalky now make great contouring powders! Jetsetter and Smartypants are great for subtly reshaping my nose.

I have many neutral palettes: Lunasol, ABH, Shu Uemura, MAC, Becca, as well as those from Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury to name a few, but while I love them I reach for Tartlette in Bloom the most these days.

on 12/30/2016 11:08:00 AM

I love this palette, specifically for traveling. The packaging is gorgeous and the color selection is so beautiful. The formula is not my favorite, but still works wonderfully. I highly recommend it 💞

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this palette sometimes more than my naked palette which is one of my favorites. If you are debating on buying this I say go for it, you won't regret it. I went on vacation and only brought this palette and fell in love with it all over again.