Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.4

on 1/7/2018 4:48:00 AM

I am light asian skin with pink undertones. I am nw20 in mac, light in shape tape, creme brûlée in nars concealer, b20 chanel, maybelline 120.

the colors in here just didn't work for me. the dark colors are hard to work with. the funny girl shade is glittery and not pigmented the shimmer in it has a unflattering yellow tone in it that didnt work with my skin. the transition shades in the middle rows i dont like because its too orange or makes me look muddy. i only like the bottom row of the palette excluding the funny girl shade. the brow bone shades aren't as smooth like my hg mac brule so they are just meh.

the first row of combination which is the taupe and cool tone shadows makes me look kinda dead and make my face looks dirty and dull,
The 2nd row is way too copper bronze makes me looks sickly and just not right, like a bad tan, it pulls too orange.

i prefer palettes like the naked 3 which is more rose gold type of shadows. i can't pull off the bronze/gold or silvery/taupe shades. its gotta be a bit pinky-er for my personal preference so i only can work with the bottom row of this which to me is not worth the 46$
its not a bad formulation and it also smells nice. its the colors that i couldn't work with for my face. so sad.

on 10/31/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such an amazing palette! I love the combination of warm and cool tones; they work on a variety of skin tones. I can create dramatic and wearable/everyday looks. The shadows are pigmented and very blendable. Some shades do have a bit of fallout, but if you do your eye makeup before your foundation & concealer it shouldn’t be an issue.

on 10/10/2017 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first high-end palette. I love it for the neutrals. Such a wonderful everyday palette - always looks good. The shades are wonderful and the texture is buttery and creamy. The only downside of this palette is that the 2 brown shades are so darn similar. I would have liked to have seen one more transition shade instead of the warm & cool versions of brown. Overall, it's a good beginner palette and would still recommenced it. You can get a variety of "neutral" looks with it.

So excited to be reviewing my first high end eyeshadow pallette! I have been very happy with my Wet n Wild and ELF pallettes but I just really felt like splurging and pamper myself. Finally I gave in and purchased this pallette - and boy am I glad I did!

First off let me say that if you want a fun and editorial pallette then this is clearly not for you. This pallette is perfect for creating everyday looks in a heartbeat. The packaging is GORGEOUS. The shadows are so creamy and buttery and blends like a dream. They also have a faint vanilla smell which I was pleasantly surprised.

I have been using it for 4 days in a row and haven't been able to put it down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TL;DR: This palette is a top notch from pigmentation, formula, packaging wise. If you love neutral-warm toned colours, these are for you.

I will start by stating how much I love this palette. This palette is personally perfect for me, to the point it almost feel like this palette is personally made for me. The ratio between cool and warm toned colour is perfect, as well as the ratio between matte and shimmers. All the shadows are pigmented, all of them are buttery and feel really really nice. And don't let me start with the packaging. I feel like a amazonian goddess when I received this. I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette!

on 6/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This palette is so so beautiful. When I first used my fingers to swatch it on my hand, it was not pigmented as I expected but when I dipped my brushes into it and applied it on my eyelid, it appeared very niceee. The shimmery shades are not pigmented as the matte ones. I love using 'jetsetter' to contour my nose and 'leader' on my lower lash line. The mirror is of great quality and big enough to do full face makeup. However, the palette shows fingerprints like crazy and becomes dirty easily by the fallouts, but it can be cleansed easily by a tissue so I think this palette is worthy.

on 6/1/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gah- I am so disappointed in this palette. I bought it based on some YT praises and reviews here. Kept looking at the shades and finally pulled the trigger. A few of the shades work well for me- nice base and transition shades. But the deep shades are just so dark and muddy and very hard to blend using the lightest hand possible. Tried using as liners but I get so much fallout from these and the shimmery shades. What I really find lacking here are some nice matte midtones for the crease. Think this one will go to my niece.

on 4/12/2017 10:47:00 PM

A really solid palette that has a lot of essential shades (great for beginners as their first palette) and for those who are more into "natural" shades (beige, bronze, gold, browns)
Some of the shades are super gorgeous and pretty (specifically the shimmery ones!)
Has a huge variety of shades to give you a lot of looks - ideal for travelling instead of bringing different palettes to get a mix of finishes :P
only problem is some of the lighter matte shades are chalky.

Swatches and full review:

on 1/17/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Not only does this palette last all day on my oily lids, but it doesn't crease. It shows up beautifully and stays exactly how I applied it on my dark NC42 skin. Yes ladies of deeper skintones, this looks great on us! All of the shades show up differently (unlike the Lorac pro palettes) in a good way, and the variety and finishes are perfect. The only shades I find myself not using are the near black/brown shades, but the deep burgundy is one of my fave outer V shades and the lightest shimmer (Funny Girl) is comparable to MAC Honeylust in a more pigmented form or the beautiful shimmer Luscious in the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. This is definitely my fave palette and were I to pan it or lose it, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. My gripe with this is that I wish the packaging were less fragile and more substantial, but other than that, it's quite beautiful to look at.

on 10/23/2016 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Definitely my favourite neutrals/browns palette. I bought this palette because I've been on the hunt for a good palette that includes a gold with great colour payoff and I was not disappointed. All these colours are wonderfully pigmented, even the lighter shades which I have much trouble showing colour on my tan skin. Now that I've bought this palette, I really don't dabble much into my other palettes for that everyday look. Worth the investment, especially since I use this everyday.

My only complaint to make this palette my holy grail is that there isn't a really deep dark brown colour to complete a night time look that I like to go for personally.