Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

3.7

on 6/1/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gah- I am so disappointed in this palette. I bought it based on some YT praises and reviews here. Kept looking at the shades and finally pulled the trigger. A few of the shades work well for me- nice base and transition shades. But the deep shades are just so dark and muddy and very hard to blend using the lightest hand possible. Tried using as liners but I get so much fallout from these and the shimmery shades. What I really find lacking here are some nice matte midtones for the crease. Think this one will go to my niece.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid palette. Geared for those that prefer warm toned shades. Kicks up a little in the pan. But very soft shadows so that's to be expected. They blend nicely. I like that the rows and columns coordinate so it's foolproof. This is a palette I use frequently. It's not on par with Viseart or MUFE but a good product for the price.

on 9/30/2016 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really versatile palette because the left half contains daytime colors, and the right half contains smokey mattes to easily transition to an evening look,and there's a mix of warm, cool, and neutral shades. Finish wise, there's 3 midtoned shimmers, and the rest are all mattes that are just as buttery and pigmented as the shimmers. One thing that I first noticed about this is that it faintly smells of vanilla and it interestingly seems to be one of the ingredients! I also like the cute sturdy packaging that comes with a good mirror. Purchased mine for less than $50 on Sephora which I think is a fair price since each shadow is average size. Overall, a great palette that I would repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials