Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

4.9

on 11/5/2017 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Okay, so I'm no pro at makeup and lowkey suck at blending, also, I don't own any expensive or amazing brushes either. I got this because of all the rave reviews and the first time I tried it I fell madly in love with it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the very first time I used the shade called "Leader" it would not blend out for the life of me at all, it was just all this dark colour focused in on one spot. However, this only happened on one eye and it blended beautifully on the other eye. These colours are absolutely stunning when swatched and when applied to the eyes, the matte shades are phenomenal and blend like butter. These colours are quite powdery though, which I have no issue with but if you do then just keep that in mind. Another thing, every time I apply anything on my lid which had shimmer in it, my crease would sparkle as soon as I fully opened my eyes, but that never happened with this palette which I'm so thankful for. Overall, this is my new holy grail eyeshadow palette and I'd recommend it to everyone and anyone!

on 9/24/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I lave this palette! Great neutrals (my “to go” colors always) and a few shimmer shades to just jazz it up a bit, this makes the palette an overall lovely contrast, perfect for all occasions. I have no issues with crashing or fading, and my skin is quite oily as well as because I’m 33, I am beginning to show fine lines around my eyes, these shows lay lovely without falling into my fine lines.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The perfect palette for a beginner or even a pro! 12 pigmented, buttery, to-die-for shadows. Some do have fallout, but all in all, this is an amazing palette to dive into. Shadows are easily blendable and simply stunning. A must have

on 4/2/2017 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Must have palette for both everyday and going out looks. Blends great with lots of options. One of few large purchases that I don't regret

on 12/30/2016 12:12:00 PM

So pretty! Always get compliments when I use this palette

on 5/12/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this palette 2 days ago, and could not wait to write a review. First of all, the packaging is just gorgeous! Ahh, those purple and magenta petals... sooo pretty! Awesome sized mirror, sleek, thin, travel friendly container. The eyeshadows are so beautiful! The amount of each is quite large, and will last you forever. The formula is soft, buttery, easily blendable and very pigmented. You need to slightly tap the brush (don't swirl! ) into the shadow to pick up a good amount. I came to work wearing a bronze brown look and immediately my co-workers noticed and complimented on my makeup! Highly recommended

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been on a palette binge lately (bought Tartelette In Bloom/Too Faced Chocolate Bar/TF Semi Sweet/TF BonBons this week!), I'm having fun w all of my eyeshadows, today I picked T. in Bloom did 1 of the suggested looks on the paper it came w & came out awesome! The shadows come out to be about ~$3+ a shadow which u can't even barely buy DS e/s for that & this is much higher quality than any DS shadows. These 1s I used are buttery & soft, long wearing...& true to pan color/vivid! Simply a high quality item, I don't mind paying $$$ for a high quality product. The wear time is amazing again indicative of a high quality product! USD$50 so in a similar price bracket to the UD Naked franchise which are also good palettes & the TF choc palettes. The initial capital is hard to get up maybe a bit well wasn't for me coz luckily had a bunch of Ulta points, gift card & $10 bday coupon (for $20 got the this, juicy couture rollerball, & samples galore incl a Laura Gellar eyeliner, stila mascara, MU bag, & the rest were a cpl cards of stuff/perfume vial. Pretty awesome!). The shades are all warm, love that they included a black & a white too like LORAC does u can never really have too many matte white highlighter & black shadows as liner. Downtown triple crown! Winning!!!!!!!

on 1/30/2016 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the original Tartelette palette.....when the Tartelette in Bloom was released I wasted no time getting it, as well. Not disappointed. In fact, I think I'm liking better than I expected to!

The quality of the shadows is excellent. Soft, easy to blend, little to no fall out, great pigmentation, and I'm easily getting 12 hour wear out of these shadows with no fading or creasing -- the colors stay true all day.

Great mix of mattes & shimmers. The shimmers go on just as nicely as the mattes and look great without being patchy. Good variation in shades from barely there to deeper crease or liner colors.

Packaging is beautiful -- I have a lot of palettes but I find myself reaching for this one most days.

Without question, I would absolutely buy this again.