Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

4.5

on 5/12/2018 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette. The packaging is great for travel and has a nice mirror that goes along with it. There are warm, cool, and neutral tones in this nude/basic-ish palette, which makes it really versatile on different skin tones. I am especially in love with the mattes in this palette. They are so easy to blend out and are pigmented, but not to the point that it's too pigmented that it's hard to work with. Definitely the palette in my collection that I reach for the most.

on 1/28/2018 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not much to say about this palette that hasn't already been said - I love it and I've actually found myself ignoring my UD Naked Palettes (all of them) in favor of this one. I love that you can use the dark colors as liners, and I love how they arranged them by color family from top to bottom. I definitely want to check out some of Tarte's other palettes now!

on 10/17/2017 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS PALETTE.

First of all, the packaging is a work of art; a gorgeous gilded palette with a lovely floral cover and a good sized mirror. The shadows themselves - 9 mattes and 3 shimmers- are beautifully pigmented, blendable and smell divine too. I love the range of neutral/warm shades ranging from light to dark with hints of peach, bronze, aubergine and chestnut that would suit practically every skin tone in some way or another. It's a great palette for those who like more muted and wearable eye looks- perfect for both work and parties. It costs around £41 which is a bit steep for an eyeshadow palette but at least you get 12 shadows.

All the colours are easy to work with, blend like a dream and stay put all day without feathering or fading away. Of course, if you have oily lids like I do, I'd recommend an eyeshadow primer (I use a MAC paintpot: Soft Ochre) and the eyeshadow does not budge.

This has got to be one of my all time favourite palettes, it's aesthetically and practically a truly great palette.

on 10/10/2017 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first high-end palette. I love it for the neutrals. Such a wonderful everyday palette - always looks good. The shades are wonderful and the texture is buttery and creamy. The only downside of this palette is that the 2 brown shades are so darn similar. I would have liked to have seen one more transition shade instead of the warm & cool versions of brown. Overall, it's a good beginner palette and would still recommenced it. You can get a variety of "neutral" looks with it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was originally interested in this palette because of all the hype. The colors are right up my alley. Neutrals, warm tones...this seemed perfect. I swatched all the colors every time I went into Ulta and waivered over whether I should finally get it. So I did. And I just don't get it. I don't understand why everyone loves this so much! The dark colors are hard and chalky. Couldn't use them as liners because I ended up with insane fallout, even if I dampened the brush. The pale shimmer is flaky and awful. The cool tone one at the top was okay, but didn't look right on my skintone. Firecracker is the only shade in this palette I liked. Not worth it to keep just for that. The other pale mattes weren't pigmented enough to be used alone as lid shades, and I have other similar colors I like more for the crease. Meh, I think there are better palettes out there. Though the outside of the palette is beautiful, and the large mirror is nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TL;DR: This palette is a top notch from pigmentation, formula, packaging wise. If you love neutral-warm toned colours, these are for you.

I will start by stating how much I love this palette. This palette is personally perfect for me, to the point it almost feel like this palette is personally made for me. The ratio between cool and warm toned colour is perfect, as well as the ratio between matte and shimmers. All the shadows are pigmented, all of them are buttery and feel really really nice. And don't let me start with the packaging. I feel like a amazonian goddess when I received this. I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My to go everyday eyeshadow. All colors ran beautifully on my medium-light complexion. Longevity is superb on my oily lids with or without primer (I use theBalm). Buttery & pigmented with quite fallouts.

The only small drawback for me is, if I blend too much, it will become muddy looking. So less blending is a must for me. Tapping excess powder before aplying also helped..

on 4/3/2017 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is super cute! It has a lot of really nice every day colours and the formula isn't too chalky or too sticky unlike many other brands of eyeshadow. This was gifted to me from my girlfriend for my birthday and I've used it every day since! She even said she wanted to get it for her own collection. Make sure you use primer underneath so the shadows last all day long!!

on 3/16/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been on the fence about purchasing this as I've never used Tarte products before but after a lot of going back and forth, I decided to purchase it. Let me say, I'm not disappointed. I think it is very pigmented and the colors blend very well. I'm not sure about one of the other reviews saying that several of the colors look the same after swatching them, I think each color is very distinct. I was thrilled when I purchased it. The first time ever wearing it, happened to be the day that I went to my eye doctor, and she told me that she loved my eyeshadow and that it looked really pretty, she even asked me what it was. I told her thanks and that her comment made me feel much better about purchasing it. My daughter has used a few of their products and just loves them so I thought I would try it. I just ordered their Amazonian Clay pro-palette and can't wait to get my hands on it now!! I've used pretty much all eyeshadows from low end to very high end, this so far is one of my favorites!! I will say that I do use an eyeshadow primer with it because my eyelids are oily, but I use it with any eyeshadow I put on. It makes it stay on from 5:30 a.m. until I decide to take it off, even if it's midnight or after.

on 1/7/2017 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the palette. I started as a beginner using this, and now I started using eyeshadow because of this palette. It is long lasting and highly pigmented. It can be used for a simple daily makeup look or for an evening party look as well. Absolutely the classy colors. I highly recommend this- and will definitely stick to taste eyeshadow products from now on.

Popular Palettes