Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

This was another random uy and let me tell you it was 100% worth it. This is a perfect starter palette for anyone starting makeup. It has mattes. lights, darks, and shimmers in it and they are highly pigmented.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautifully packaged in a gold an purple case, this palette is the perfect palette for someone new to makeup. It suits nearly every skin color and every eye color. When I go on trips, I take this. I can lean towards browns or towards purples with this versatile basic kit. Plus, the case is solid with a huge mirror. You could even go from day to evening by using some of the darker shadows and a few could even serve as blush or eyeliner. Great buy I am glad I purchased.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette so much and I use it every day. Good pigmentation, blendable, good color choices.

I think it's a very good palette for just normal days, and you can get alot of makeup look out of it. The price is a little bit to much, when i think about the shimmers. It's not the best pigment ever, so i would not say that the price too good.

on 8/9/2016 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

If you only ever invest in one matte eyeshadow pallette, Tartelette In Bloom pallete should be the one. I love all the shades from the light to the deep. So many different looks, so many good colours. It's not one of those palettes where you only ever end up using like 3 or 4 out of the 12/16 shades (looking at you ABH Self Made Pallet). You will actually want to experiment with all the beautiful colours.

The packaging is really sturdy as well. I traveled to 4 countries with this thing in my carry on and my checked in luggage and no breakage, no falling out piece.

In Australia, this thing is obviously quite pricey and if its not out of stock, you're lucky at least in Melbourne. I bought mine in Sephora in Singapore for $72 SGD (pretty much 1:1 conversion rate.)

on 7/23/2016 9:02:00 PM

Just tried it for a bride. Attractive packaging. Nice colors, variable in pigment payoff, quite a lot of fallout below the eye. If you like to do eyes before foundation and concealer, this might work for you.

on 4/13/2016 12:20:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this palette. It has the best neutral eye shadows. The pigment is great. I noticed some of the colors pop more if I apply it with my finger. I would absolutely recommend this and would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Suprised no one has reviewed this yet...this is a lovely palette. I do not have the original TARTElette palette because I am not a 100% matte lover. I prefer there to be some luster to my shadows. This one really struck my fancy because it has the most blendable, soft mattes AND a coordinating semi-metallic luster for a glow. The formula is so buttery...and I was suprised but these smell faintly of chocolate just like a Two Faced chocolate bar palette. I have only one critique, the two darkest shades are almost 99% the same. I would have preferred a black and a dark brown instead of a black and black brown..oh well, it's not a deal breaker. Overall, this is my favorite of my recent Tarte palette purchases. (I also recently bought the Noir and Showstopper and those have blushes and highlighters but the shadows aren't as good as these)