Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've owned a fair amount of eye shadow palettes from both drugstore and high end brands, but I've never been amazed by any (even the cult classic Naked palettes). Usually I'll only use 3-4 shades and leave a large portion unused, but this palette is freaking amazing! It's so perfectly suited towards those with neutral-cool skin tones, it can be used for everyday toned down looks as well as amped up night out looks, buildable coverage, buttery and not powdery looking at all, not a ton of fall out and best of all every shade can be used with each other! Bonus points for gorgeous packaging and a giant side to side mirror.

I honestly use this palette every single day, I have no desire to use anything else. If they discontinued this I would cry

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Nice palette with a good selection of neutrals, a shimmer or two to make it interesting, and packaging that is nice to work out of and isn't excessive or bulky. I like that the eye shadow formula is consistent with every color and is similar to the tartelette all matte palette so I know what to expect from it. I get a good 11+ hours of wear and it doesn't fade or crease. I wish I tried this sooner as there are a few palettes i got from other brands that I wouldn't have gotten if I had this first.
I typically stay within a row most palettes when doing an eye look as I'm terrible at mixing colors, but I haven't been on this one because all of the colors in it work together well. I think the shade firecracker is the prettiest and encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone (being of course matte shades because they typically don't go wrong.) If I ever had to start my palette collection over again this (and the other tartelette) woukd most definitely be my choice!

Can't even begin to describe how much I love this. I bought it from Tarte for 25% off but definitely think it's worth the full price. The colors are absolutely stunning and will look good on any skin tone. I was looking for a go-to neutral palette that I could wear everyday to work, and this is perfect. I've had it for a week and already have been playing around with different looks. It is so versatile with the 9 mattes and 3 shimmers. I can't wait to use it for more dramatic nighttime looks. I especially love the terracotta shades on the bottom row, as well as the three mattes in the second column. My absolute favorite is firecracker. It is a perfect coppery shimmer. All of these are super pigmented and easy to work with. I am totally in love. Would buy again without question.

on 6/1/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gah- I am so disappointed in this palette. I bought it based on some YT praises and reviews here. Kept looking at the shades and finally pulled the trigger. A few of the shades work well for me- nice base and transition shades. But the deep shades are just so dark and muddy and very hard to blend using the lightest hand possible. Tried using as liners but I get so much fallout from these and the shimmery shades. What I really find lacking here are some nice matte midtones for the crease. Think this one will go to my niece.

This was another random uy and let me tell you it was 100% worth it. This is a perfect starter palette for anyone starting makeup. It has mattes. lights, darks, and shimmers in it and they are highly pigmented.

on 4/3/2017 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is super cute! It has a lot of really nice every day colours and the formula isn't too chalky or too sticky unlike many other brands of eyeshadow. This was gifted to me from my girlfriend for my birthday and I've used it every day since! She even said she wanted to get it for her own collection. Make sure you use primer underneath so the shadows last all day long!!

Can't live without this palette! The mattes blend effortlessly and the shimmers are so gorgeous. Such a versatile palette. From super smokey to soft and pretty. This palette suits every skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So one of my lovely friends brought this palette home for me from the US since you cant get it in Sweden and tarte's shipping is really expensive to EU sadly. This makes me kind of anxious on what do to if I ever finish it because lets just break it I love this palette!

I would say if you're new to makeup or have a smaller collection this would be a great "do it all" palette to start with! It has almost everything you would need in a palette as you get both neutral, warm and cool shadows. The colourselection is really good aswell, you got your dark smokey colours as well as lighter neutrals and more pinky/red tones as well.

It has 3 shimmer shadows (or as tarte calls them "luster shadows") and they are all really pretty (I think they would look really nice on a lot of skintones too), they aren't crazy pigmented (you can give them that extra "umph" with fix+ and/or a glitter glue if you like though) but nicely balanced and very forgiving if you mess up applying them therefor theyre again very begineer friendly.
The mattes are easy to blend and got just the right pigmentation, mind you though these are soft shadows so they do have a bit of a kick up when you go to put your brush in them but nothing I mind personally. They also smell like vanilla which was a pleasent suprise.
The only thing I'm missing in this palette is a classic warm toned brown, transition colour style. If it had that this would guranteed be my #1 travel buddy.

What more can I say, the packaging is stunning and feels sturdy/secure but its not in any way bulky which again is nice for travel. The price was about 430 sek which is about 47 dollars and i feel like its a fair price, theres more expensive stuff out there that isnt nearly as good quality as this!

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lusting after this palette for so long, so when Tarte finally started shipping worldwide I was very quick to make an order. This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for those after a natural shade range that can create both day and night looks. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers and the formula is impressive. The packaging is also gorgeous and has a decent sized mirror. This is my perfect palette and it never fails me, the shade range also makes it the perfect travel companion. Definitely a good buy.