Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

on 1/2/2017 12:01:00 AM

Really trying to love this! I was sold immediately on the colors and the ratio of matte to shimmer. I've had it for a week and am really disappointed in the staying power. My UD eyeshadow palettes last all day. These Tarte colors are barely there after a few hours!!! I use quality primers and brushes, not sure where it's all gone wrong!!!

on 11/22/2016 6:55:00 AM

Hi, this is my first eye shadow plattete and it has bene working wonders for me. This gives a very good variety of colours – the lightest colour are great. Personally, I used the more natural tone I don't like the pricing as compared to the other eyeshadows that I haved. However, this might be because I'm a student but surely I will repurchase if I lost it

Been on a palette binge lately (bought Tartelette In Bloom/Too Faced Chocolate Bar/TF Semi Sweet/TF BonBons this week!), I'm having fun w all of my eyeshadows, today I picked T. in Bloom did 1 of the suggested looks on the paper it came w & came out awesome! The shadows come out to be about ~$3+ a shadow which u can't even barely buy DS e/s for that & this is much higher quality than any DS shadows. These 1s I used are buttery & soft, long wearing...& true to pan color/vivid! Simply a high quality item, I don't mind paying $$$ for a high quality product. The wear time is amazing again indicative of a high quality product! USD$50 so in a similar price bracket to the UD Naked franchise which are also good palettes & the TF choc palettes. The initial capital is hard to get up maybe a bit well wasn't for me coz luckily had a bunch of Ulta points, gift card & $10 bday coupon (for $20 got the this, juicy couture rollerball, & samples galore incl a Laura Gellar eyeliner, stila mascara, MU bag, & the rest were a cpl cards of stuff/perfume vial. Pretty awesome!). The shades are all warm, love that they included a black & a white too like LORAC does u can never really have too many matte white highlighter & black shadows as liner. Downtown triple crown! Winning!!!!!!!

Popular Palettes