Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

3.5

on 6/1/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gah- I am so disappointed in this palette. I bought it based on some YT praises and reviews here. Kept looking at the shades and finally pulled the trigger. A few of the shades work well for me- nice base and transition shades. But the deep shades are just so dark and muddy and very hard to blend using the lightest hand possible. Tried using as liners but I get so much fallout from these and the shimmery shades. What I really find lacking here are some nice matte midtones for the crease. Think this one will go to my niece.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautifully packaged in a gold an purple case, this palette is the perfect palette for someone new to makeup. It suits nearly every skin color and every eye color. When I go on trips, I take this. I can lean towards browns or towards purples with this versatile basic kit. Plus, the case is solid with a huge mirror. You could even go from day to evening by using some of the darker shadows and a few could even serve as blush or eyeliner. Great buy I am glad I purchased.

Video Reviews & Tutorials