Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 44-55
Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Nice palette with a good selection of neutrals, a shimmer or two to make it interesting, and packaging that is nice to work out of and isn't excessive or bulky. I like that the eye shadow formula is consistent with every color and is similar to the tartelette all matte palette so I know what to expect from it. I get a good 11+ hours of wear and it doesn't fade or crease. I wish I tried this sooner as there are a few palettes i got from other brands that I wouldn't have gotten if I had this first.
I typically stay within a row most palettes when doing an eye look as I'm terrible at mixing colors, but I haven't been on this one because all of the colors in it work together well. I think the shade firecracker is the prettiest and encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone (being of course matte shades because they typically don't go wrong.) If I ever had to start my palette collection over again this (and the other tartelette) woukd most definitely be my choice!

on 6/17/2016 2:15:00 PM

I had been eyeing this palette for a looooooooooooong time. My daughter knew I was interested in it, and bought it for me for Mother's Day. It took me a little while to figure it out, but I am loving it. I will admit to watching many Youtube tutorials on it, then figuring out what worked best on me. A few of the colors I know I will NEVER use, but most work well, and the more I use it the more daring I tend to be. I have not been able to complete an entire look from it without using atleast one shade from another palette to help me complete the look. Surprisingly, it smells like cocoa and I love it. Yes, I think it's pricey, but if you look at all the shades you get, it's a pretty good deal. The quality of the shadows are wonderful, and blend well. All in all, I am glad I have it and use is almost every day -- even though I use it in combination with other pallettes.

on 2/24/2016 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I adore this palette. The colors are beautiful, pigmentation amazing and opaque, and you cannot beat this being an all in one palette! The colors stay for hours! Until now I had never owned a Tarte eyeshadow palette - I will totally buy them from here on in, be they individual or sets.

The only "con" (if you can even call it that) is that this is a neutral palette but the name and packaging gives the impression its a bright fall color collection. I thought that was kind of funny - it might make some mad.

This is def worth the money! This is my new go to daytime palette, love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials