Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by age: 36-43
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.5

So excited to be reviewing my first high end eyeshadow pallette! I have been very happy with my Wet n Wild and ELF pallettes but I just really felt like splurging and pamper myself. Finally I gave in and purchased this pallette - and boy am I glad I did!

First off let me say that if you want a fun and editorial pallette then this is clearly not for you. This pallette is perfect for creating everyday looks in a heartbeat. The packaging is GORGEOUS. The shadows are so creamy and buttery and blends like a dream. They also have a faint vanilla smell which I was pleasantly surprised.

I have been using it for 4 days in a row and haven't been able to put it down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would repurchase if I ever run out.

on 2/17/2017 9:32:00 AM

This is a beautiful palette with beautiful shades. The texture is powdery and creamy at the same time. The colors are gorgeous, perfect for the office during the day and you can darken for wear at night. It's so versatile, that I find myself reaching for this palette. The shadows go on smooth and provide a beautiful finish. And everytime I open this palette, I smile. It just makes me happy!

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid palette. Geared for those that prefer warm toned shades. Kicks up a little in the pan. But very soft shadows so that's to be expected. They blend nicely. I like that the rows and columns coordinate so it's foolproof. This is a palette I use frequently. It's not on par with Viseart or MUFE but a good product for the price.

on 1/10/2017 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I recently came back from a cruise and I brought 3 palettes with me. This one, ABH Renaissance and the Lorac Unzipped and out of the 3 I found myself using the Tartelette one the most. Just the right amount of shimmer and matte and very pigmented. Went perfectly with my sunkissed skin! :p If you can go on a 10 day vacation and use only ONE palette that whole time, you know you got yourself a winner! Buy the palette!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Fantastic on the go travel palette. Everything I need for a variety of looks without needing to dip into another palette. If you love warm neutrals, this is a fantastic option.

I bought this palette based on all the great reviews it received. It looked like it had it all. I was so excited to try it and when it finally arrived, I was sorely disappointed. The high price tag made it even harder to swallow. In the photos, the colours looked amazing, rich and varied. In reality, the browns are much colder than they appear and the shimmers are far from impressive. But the worst thing about this palette is the quality. When you dip your brush in shadows, they turn to dust. After application, there are flecks all over my face. They simply don't stay put. This is not what I expect from a $45 makeup palette. I've had drug store palettes, a fraction of the price, that have performed 100 percent better than this. I don't know where all the positive reviews are coming from, seriously! I rarely write reviews but I felt it my duty to give people a heads up before purchasing this item. Don't waste your money. If you want to invest, go for bigger more established brands. In my eyes (pardon the pun) this product is a pile of junk.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been on a palette binge lately (bought Tartelette In Bloom/Too Faced Chocolate Bar/TF Semi Sweet/TF BonBons this week!), I'm having fun w all of my eyeshadows, today I picked T. in Bloom did 1 of the suggested looks on the paper it came w & came out awesome! The shadows come out to be about ~$3+ a shadow which u can't even barely buy DS e/s for that & this is much higher quality than any DS shadows. These 1s I used are buttery & soft, long wearing...& true to pan color/vivid! Simply a high quality item, I don't mind paying $$$ for a high quality product. The wear time is amazing again indicative of a high quality product! USD$50 so in a similar price bracket to the UD Naked franchise which are also good palettes & the TF choc palettes. The initial capital is hard to get up maybe a bit well wasn't for me coz luckily had a bunch of Ulta points, gift card & $10 bday coupon (for $20 got the this, juicy couture rollerball, & samples galore incl a Laura Gellar eyeliner, stila mascara, MU bag, & the rest were a cpl cards of stuff/perfume vial. Pretty awesome!). The shades are all warm, love that they included a black & a white too like LORAC does u can never really have too many matte white highlighter & black shadows as liner. Downtown triple crown! Winning!!!!!!!

on 3/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The first Tartelette palette didn't entice me because I don't care for too many purple shadows. However, this one immediately caught my eye! It is warm, but honestly -- except for the two darkest shades which will barely receive a dent from me -- every single color in the palette is my jam. The 3 shimmer shades are the exact shades I would want to be shimmer. Every time I wear the bronzey shimmer shade, I receive compliments (blue eyes!). The taupey shimmer is stunning -- can't get enough of that one. The pale shimmer shade is very subtle and beautiful. The mattes are buttery and smooth and blend perfectly. Packaging is regal and love the giant mirror. $45 is a steep price, but compared to the variety of what you get and quality AND how long it will last you --- definitely worth the splurge!

on 1/28/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my most favorite palettes! This was my first Tarte eyeshadow purchase and I am so impressed! It provides a nice combination of both matte and frosted eyeshadows. They go on and blend like a dream. It literally has every color that you could possibly want (highlight, lid, crease and eyeliner). Because of this palette I had to get my hands on the original Tarte palette. The original isn't my favorite since it's all matte but the texture and performance of the shadows is the same. $45 for 12 eyeshadows. Well worth the money and the packaging is gorgeous.