Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.9

on 10/10/2017 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first high-end palette. I loved it for the neutrals. The shades are wonderful and the texture is buttery and creamy. The only downside of this palette is that the 2 brown shades are so darn similar. I would have liked to have seen one more transition shade instead of the warm & cool versions of brown. Overall, it's a good beginner palette and would still recommenced it. You can get a variety of "neutral" looks with it.

Can't even begin to describe how much I love this. I bought it from Tarte for 25% off but definitely think it's worth the full price. The colors are absolutely stunning and will look good on any skin tone. I was looking for a go-to neutral palette that I could wear everyday to work, and this is perfect. I've had it for a week and already have been playing around with different looks. It is so versatile with the 9 mattes and 3 shimmers. I can't wait to use it for more dramatic nighttime looks. I especially love the terracotta shades on the bottom row, as well as the three mattes in the second column. My absolute favorite is firecracker. It is a perfect coppery shimmer. All of these are super pigmented and easy to work with. I am totally in love. Would buy again without question.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My to go everyday eyeshadow. All colors ran beautifully on my medium-light complexion. Longevity is superb on my oily lids with or without primer (I use theBalm). Buttery & pigmented with quite fallouts.

The only small drawback for me is, if I blend too much, it will become muddy looking. So less blending is a must for me. Tapping excess powder before aplying also helped..

on 12/30/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So pretty! Always get compliments when I use this palette

on 9/30/2016 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really versatile palette because the left half contains daytime colors, and the right half contains smokey mattes to easily transition to an evening look,and there's a mix of warm, cool, and neutral shades. Finish wise, there's 3 midtoned shimmers, and the rest are all mattes that are just as buttery and pigmented as the shimmers. One thing that I first noticed about this is that it faintly smells of vanilla and it interestingly seems to be one of the ingredients! I also like the cute sturdy packaging that comes with a good mirror. Purchased mine for less than $50 on Sephora which I think is a fair price since each shadow is average size. Overall, a great palette that I would repurchase.

on 9/16/2016 8:44:00 AM

This palette is so beautifully packaged and the formula is buttery and very pigmented!!! The staying power is impressive. I can confidently say it can last 12 hours. One Saturday I was trying out an evening look and I put this on around 12 noon and set it with MUFE Mist and Fix. By midnight, the colors still looked as fresh as when I applied them at noon! This palette takes you from daytime nude looks into bolder evening looks. So versatile! It is pricey, yes, but it will go a long way because of the high-pigmentation. I first got the KVD Shade and Light eye shadow palette but that one was like meh and underwhelming. I exchanged it for this palette and I'm so happy I did!

on 8/28/2016 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have quiet a few palettes and the Tartelette palettes hold a place of their own. What won me over is the fact that these eye-shadows stay on my oily lids even without a primer. I can even use these as a base and they hold my other shadows all day.

They are not as pigmented as Kat Von D's (I doubt any palette is) but they are second place for me, especially for the mattes.

The shadows are different, they are dryer and slightly powdery but on the eyelids they are pigmented and the colours stay true. I love the colours in this palette and my eye-shadow is on point with these on all day.

Fell in love with Tarte's Tartelette eye-shadows then checked out a blush and fell in love with that too, so am loving Tarte right now.

on 4/13/2016 12:20:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this palette. It has the best neutral eye shadows. The pigment is great. I noticed some of the colors pop more if I apply it with my finger. I would absolutely recommend this and would repurchase.

on 3/24/2016 10:40:00 AM

I bought this pallete mainly due to beautiful pink/purplish packaging and of course, the color selection as well. It has both matte and shimmer shadows which I love it a lot. The matte shadows are extremely blendable and buildable. The shimmer shadows are also perfect for me as they are not too gliterry like other shimmer shadows. There was some fall-off when applying but its alright as the shadows did not smear/crease after some period of time. I also adore the chocolatey smell of this pallette and hope the same smell stays until I hit pan.

on 3/10/2016 1:02:00 AM

Pros:
1. Wonderful packaging. The design is just divine and the case is sturdy enough to take for travel without having to worry about the shadows flaking or breaking.
2. The texture is superb! It has that soft buttery texture that makes blending super easy.
3. The palette itself contains a balance of matte and shimmer shades that's perfect for any skin tone!
4. Most shades are neutral and warm, which is my everyday look.
5. The packs a lot of product and a little goes a long way. So this could last you a long while even with daily use.
6. The pigmentation is satisfactory. if you want a bolder more dense color, use the shadows with a wet eye brush.

Cons:
NADA!

I have nothing bad to say about this product except that, like any other high end product, this can cost you quite a bit. So one lippie off that! Although, this is totally worth the splurge!