Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've owned a fair amount of eye shadow palettes from both drugstore and high end brands, but I've never been amazed by any (even the cult classic Naked palettes). Usually I'll only use 3-4 shades and leave a large portion unused, but this palette is freaking amazing! It's so perfectly suited towards those with neutral-cool skin tones, it can be used for everyday toned down looks as well as amped up night out looks, buildable coverage, buttery and not powdery looking at all, not a ton of fall out and best of all every shade can be used with each other! Bonus points for gorgeous packaging and a giant side to side mirror.

I honestly use this palette every single day, I have no desire to use anything else. If they discontinued this I would cry

on 10/31/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such an amazing palette! I love the combination of warm and cool tones; they work on a variety of skin tones. I can create dramatic and wearable/everyday looks. The shadows are pigmented and very blendable. Some shades do have a bit of fallout, but if you do your eye makeup before your foundation & concealer it shouldn’t be an issue.

on 10/17/2017 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS PALETTE.

First of all, the packaging is a work of art; a gorgeous gilded palette with a lovely floral cover and a good sized mirror. The shadows themselves - 9 mattes and 3 shimmers- are beautifully pigmented, blendable and smell divine too. I love the range of neutral/warm shades ranging from light to dark with hints of peach, bronze, aubergine and chestnut that would suit practically every skin tone in some way or another. It's a great palette for those who like more muted and wearable eye looks- perfect for both work and parties. It costs around £41 which is a bit steep for an eyeshadow palette but at least you get 12 shadows.

All the colours are easy to work with, blend like a dream and stay put all day without feathering or fading away. Of course, if you have oily lids like I do, I'd recommend an eyeshadow primer (I use a MAC paintpot: Soft Ochre) and the eyeshadow does not budge.

This has got to be one of my all time favourite palettes, it's aesthetically and practically a truly great palette.

on 9/1/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is beautiful, colours come out gorgeous and it has the perfect blend of neutral colours. Good balance of lid to crease colours, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. If you wanted a nice simple day look and change into a sexy evening look, this gives you all the options. I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it as well since she isnt a fan of a lot of shimmer shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an absolutely fantastic palette. I find all the mattes to work really well as transition shades and in the outer-v and each one has a distinct purpose for me. I find I can use this for everyday looks, for work, for going out, for special events - everything.

I love the shade firecracker, it's the perfect shimmer to create a smoky/monochromatic eye and then funny girl as a lid highlight. These stay on alll day and give so much warmth to the eye. The shade rocker is so underrated IMHO, it's a silvery-taupe satin/shimmer that wears really well as a subtle lid colour for work or daytime events.

If you're not sure about the formula or if you need all of these shades, check out the little tartelette tease palette. It's the same formula with similar shades and perfect for travel.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The perfect palette for a beginner or even a pro! 12 pigmented, buttery, to-die-for shadows. Some do have fallout, but all in all, this is an amazing palette to dive into. Shadows are easily blendable and simply stunning. A must have

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TL;DR: This palette is a top notch from pigmentation, formula, packaging wise. If you love neutral-warm toned colours, these are for you.

I will start by stating how much I love this palette. This palette is personally perfect for me, to the point it almost feel like this palette is personally made for me. The ratio between cool and warm toned colour is perfect, as well as the ratio between matte and shimmers. All the shadows are pigmented, all of them are buttery and feel really really nice. And don't let me start with the packaging. I feel like a amazonian goddess when I received this. I literally have nothing bad to say about this palette!

on 4/12/2017 10:47:00 PM

A really solid palette that has a lot of essential shades (great for beginners as their first palette) and for those who are more into "natural" shades (beige, bronze, gold, browns)
Some of the shades are super gorgeous and pretty (specifically the shimmery ones!)
Has a huge variety of shades to give you a lot of looks - ideal for travelling instead of bringing different palettes to get a mix of finishes :P
only problem is some of the lighter matte shades are chalky.

Swatches and full review:

on 4/3/2017 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is super cute! It has a lot of really nice every day colours and the formula isn't too chalky or too sticky unlike many other brands of eyeshadow. This was gifted to me from my girlfriend for my birthday and I've used it every day since! She even said she wanted to get it for her own collection. Make sure you use primer underneath so the shadows last all day long!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

#1- The butteriness of these shadows are to die for! I'd heard a lot of complaints because they were powdery and hard to work with. However I purchased this when I'd first REALLY started messing with eyeshadows and I thought they were very easy to work with. The top two middle colors I haven't used at all. I can still the tarte mark in them. They are just too cool toned for me, as I think warmer tones work best for me. The other colors are great. My favorite is the bottom row. I was hoping the dark brown-red color would've been more red, but still a very beautiful color. Love this palette. Debating getting the other tartlette palette. Ohh and the smell is my favorite.