Morphe 350 Palette

Morphe 350 Palette

3.7

on 7/22/2017 9:32:00 PM

I use this pallet every day! The colors are so pigmented and blendable. I have tried eyeshadows from tarte, urban decay, benefit, smashbox, mac, ect. I can say that morphe beats them in quality every time! The only eyeshadows ive found comparable are makeupgeek. But i will stick with morphe since they are 1/4 of the price. Morphe girl for life!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just wanted to do an overall rating of the Morphe brand. I have seen such hate recently going around the internet for this brand due to the quality. I just have to ask, you know you only paid $3 for the brush you bought, right? For the price being paid, their stuff is not that bad. I bought the ready, set, gold palette and the colors are amazing and blend well. The brushes I bought were in a set for 12 eyeshadow brushes for $24. One Chanel brush is $30, so I think it is an amazing deal and they work just as well. I have even washed them a couple of times now and they have not fallen apart. Also, if you get a brush that is falling apart, call and get it replaced. I also see allot of people on youtube using them in allot of their videos with no complaints and their make up looks amazing. So, for their price point and what you get, I think they are a great brand and I wish I could have gotten my hands on the Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette, I think it looks amazing and all the looks i have seen with it are incredible. I will be repurchasing things from this brand and love them.

I am in LOVE with this palette!

I am a huge fan of neutral warm colors and this gives you so many options. The shades are easy to blend, smooth and have very little fall out. For the more foiled shades I would suggest spraying your brush with some fix plus first or primer spray to make it really pop and stay on the lid. The one negative comment I have is on the packaging, I've heard of people receiving palettes with shattered shadows inside of them (lucky for me I wasn't one of them
) but I find the palette's packaging is VERY fragile, so be warned to keep it safe! I have lost my favorite shadow because of it :( (bottom right)

on 5/1/2017 4:59:00 AM

I AM IN LOVE !!! I love the shades , the pigmentation, the blend ability , the lasting power !!! I don't understand how people say it's "not the best quality" ... I love these shadows more than my Lorac, too faced, makeup geek shadows. The pigmentation on these is AMAZING. I have a hard time making shimmers from any other high end palettes show up how I want on my Lid without using a setting spray or something to change them or foil them. THE SHIMMERS IN THIS ARE EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR that I didn't get out of other popular shimmer shades (eg, stila kitten). these work amazingly. I have the 350s and the 350m. I adore these !!!! Gorgeous palettes and I love them more than any other warm palette I have from any other brand. I know they get hype and some criticism but I honestly believe these are UNDER RATED. They're talked about a lot, but not enough anymore. And the negative reviews make no sense to me, try them for yourself !!!

on 4/18/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Reasonable price and pretty great result = MORPHE 35 EYESHADOW PALETTES. The color is great and pigmented (LIKE OMG), especially if using eyelid primer. Sadly, it still has fallout for the shimmery. It has smell chemical and NOT PARABEN FREE (Tbh a bit afraid for using this too often). The packaging is LARGE, so, it's a bit
hassle to bring this for travelling and prone to break easily since it's made of plastic material

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The 35O "Natural Glow" palette is amazing! This & Jaclyn Hill Favorites are the most coveted palettes in hype history LOL thanks in part to YouTube gurus!! I have both & Kathleen Lights X Morphe smaller palette & im crazy about Morphe palettes but not so much on shipping (shipping is really expensive & super slow! Nothing arrived damaged thankfully). I didn't have any issue trying to get this palette once I had the funds. I love it. It has a lot of browns, orange & Beige. Blends awesomely. I use these 3 palettes a lot, it's my kinda colors. They are creamy not real excessively overly powdery & 35O has a good mix of matte/shimmer. There are 35OM (all matte) & 35OS (all frost) versions also if you don't like the mix. I may end up getting them along w 35T ("Taupe") becoz this is starting an addiction lol I'm done buying MAC singles for the price of <3 MAC singles I can have 35 colors in a palette delivered to my home. No mirror/no applicators could be described as flimsy packaging. Good things come to those who wait!! #uberwinning

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

An all around good palette if you're looking to expand into warm tones. Some of the shimmer shadows are really nice, almost foiled, but all around the palette is decent quality for the price.
In fact, the one peachy shade is pretty much a dupe for Makeup Geek's foiled shadow called In The Spotlight. The palette looks and smells cheap, the packaging can be quite annoying if you have limited counter space, but if you're an amateur you probably won't mind these things.
I used it a bunch when I first got it, I really enjoyed playing with orange tones, but as I bought more eyeshadows (Makeup Geek, ABH) I stopped reaching for this palette just because the quality difference was very apparent to me. I also found that a lot of the deep brown shades were very similar, which makes me think the 35OM must be even worse. Plus that whole huge thing got really annoying since I have a small bathroom sink.
I still have it with me in case I want to use some oranges, but I plan on buying the new viseart warm mattes palette eventually and then I'll probably give this palette to a friend.
All in all, a good palette to give to a makeup lover, especially if they watch YouTube, but maybe not to pros or eyeshadow snobs like myself :P

on 2/7/2017 9:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I purchased this when it first came out so it wasn't really hyped yet, paid around 25€ so not bad for 35 eyeshadows you get in the palette. I hate the packaging due to it being big and bulky, cheap plastic. Some of the shadows are chulky and just bad, don't get fooled by the finger swatches you find online, but some are nicely pigmented and perform well. I wouldn't put my money in this again but for someone just beginning makeup this might be a nice start.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this palette so much! I've had it for a year now and I've used it on numerous occasions whether for a simple look at the office or for a night out or just to dinner and it blends very will and has great pigmentation. I'm confused to why some reviews say the shadow is chalky and doesn't blend at all... I blend mine out til my arm hurts lol and it always turns out flawless and well blended

on 1/31/2017 10:54:00 AM

beautiful colors but doesn't blend well and it isn't smooth at all. Very powdery..