Morphe 350 Palette

Morphe 350 Palette
350 Palette350 Palette

3.7

on 4/14/2018 7:43:00 AM

Bought this to see what the hype was about with this palette and Morphe overall. At first i loved it with it being one of the first eyeshadow palettes I’ve bought. The range of colours for the price is good! However some colours look the exact same , the shimmers aren’t pigmented also I had to scratch off the first layer of product on majority of the shades as it wasn’t picking up on my brushes. I wouldn’t buy again just because there’s way too many browns.

on 3/12/2018 3:43:00 AM

I love morphie and I love the pallet they are omg pigmented sooooo good love it!!!!! would also recommend the coper spice 25A palette.

I purchased this product for my daughter is a Christmas present within 2 weeks of owning it the black eye shadow came loose and then smeared all over the other eyeshadow is in the container when I contacted Murphy they come me there was nothing they could do because it's been over a month I tried to explain them that it was a Christmas present for my daughter but they didn't want to hear anything about it for the money I spent on this product I expected better guarantee on this product I would not buy this product again just because of the customers service that I received with this product

on 1/22/2018 2:42:00 PM

Ive played around with this pallete for a while now so ive gathered my thoughts on how i feel about it! And im impressed. I have it in morphes old formula as morphe has now been rebranded and has changed up there formulas abit which i have not tried as of yet.

But i must say im super impressed with this pallete for just a little over 20 dollars you get soo much value for your money, shades blend like a dream. Super pigmented.. buttery shimmer shades.

I love warm toned shadow and this pallete defintley wont dissapoint if you do too! You can do full glam looks or everyday neutrals!

Would defintley reccomend!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Gorgeous palette! Pigment is incredible, and a little bit really does go a long way. I have the palette 350S, but I cant seem to find it on here, however the picture looks just like the one I've got. Bought my Morphe palette from Beauty Bay £23 is completely worth it, would buy the whole collection if I could. The packaging is so slick and professional, not tacky at all which I'm so so glad for.

on 12/28/2017 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

A so-so chalky collection of shadows. These have very little color payoff and do not last for very long, despite what primer I used. Every single one of these shadows accentuated my wrinkled eyelids and made me look 20 years older. A male friend even commented on how my eyes looked more tired than usual! I never could get these to blend and some of them, especially the darkest shades barely showed up on my light skin for some odd reason. Back to Ulta it goes in a hurry!

on 12/19/2017 5:04:00 AM

I ordered my first pallet of eye shadow several weeks ago at the urging of my daughter who is a very loyal user of your makeup. I was very disappointed when my eyeshadow arrived and one of the colors had been destroyed in transit which of course made a mess of the entire thing. I called customer service as soon as I received the package and opened it to find dark eye shadow all over the pallet and the outer box. The lady I talked with said someone would get in touch with me. Well, several weeks later I have only received emails with promotional offers but NO response to my complaint. I am VERY disappointed in the customer service offered or should I say LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!! A return phone call would have saved you a customer!!

Dana Bryant

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this to expand my range of previously cooler toned eye products and I've got to say i'm a convert. Warm autumn tones really complinent my brown eyes and this is a really good 'starter' palette to try out a range of looks and finishes. That's not to say the shadow quality isn't decent enough too though for a vast majority of shades, but a couple are more stubborn and don't blend too well (the ones i've noticed in particular are the two darkest matte shades).
Most of the mattes were nicely pigmented and blended just fine. Like a mentioned previously a few are a little stubborn, but I managed to make them work eventually. The shimmer shades left a *little* to be desired, to really make them 'pop' I had to use a white crayon (nyx) as a base. The 'foil' or 'metallic' shades are fabulous- The burnt orange and apricot shades are my absolute favorites right now.
The real beauty in this for me is the shade range- When choosing a new palette to try there were so many where I questioned if i'd use X and Y colour because it is *very* different to most other shades offered in it (I saw a lot of brights or vivid deep shades mixed with mostly light neutral tones), something that is usually fine for people who maybe have a collection of eyeshadows to add in as well, but this palette works entierly on it's own with no *need* to purchase anything else. Having a lot of complimentary colours that can be matched easily also made me try a few new looks i'd never have thought of- A warm orange smokey eye using the orange metallic shade is a regular go to for me now when I assumed orange would look awful with my maroon hair.

The packaging is really nothing to write home about, but I have dropped it a couple times and it has managed to survive, so it does serve it's purpose well enough.

All in all it's a great medium price palette- personally I just don't have £40 to drop on eyeshadow from more expensive brands and this was a decent quality workable alternative!

on 11/14/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old had me buy this for her as a birthday gift for her 13th birthday.
She. loves. it.

But she's 13 so this is a big deal for her. (When she was 9 or 10 she made me get her the Urban Decay Electric Palette so her tastes have certainly evolved)

She is a makeup junkie already - and she's frikkin' 13.

Anyhow - the palette itself is midpriced and the shadows seem good (I don't use it - it's her palette). A few of the red-orange tones are way too orange for most people, but the neutrals are nice and the rich browns are good for liers and brows.

The packing is a bit flimsy (thus cheaper price?) and no mirror.

For a gift - it's very nice.

on 10/16/2017 10:17:00 PM

One of my favorite palettes! I love the warm, orangey/fall colors in this palette and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. I've spent money on expensive palettes that don't perform as well as Morphe. The shades in this palette are super buttery and blendable. Not at all chalky.