Morphe 350 Palette

Morphe 350 Palette
350 Palette350 Palette

3.7

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this to expand my range of previously cooler toned eye products and I've got to say i'm a convert. Warm autumn tones really complinent my brown eyes and this is a really good 'starter' palette to try out a range of looks and finishes. That's not to say the shadow quality isn't decent enough too though for a vast majority of shades, but a couple are more stubborn and don't blend too well (the ones i've noticed in particular are the two darkest matte shades).
Most of the mattes were nicely pigmented and blended just fine. Like a mentioned previously a few are a little stubborn, but I managed to make them work eventually. The shimmer shades left a *little* to be desired, to really make them 'pop' I had to use a white crayon (nyx) as a base. The 'foil' or 'metallic' shades are fabulous- The burnt orange and apricot shades are my absolute favorites right now.
The real beauty in this for me is the shade range- When choosing a new palette to try there were so many where I questioned if i'd use X and Y colour because it is *very* different to most other shades offered in it (I saw a lot of brights or vivid deep shades mixed with mostly light neutral tones), something that is usually fine for people who maybe have a collection of eyeshadows to add in as well, but this palette works entierly on it's own with no *need* to purchase anything else. Having a lot of complimentary colours that can be matched easily also made me try a few new looks i'd never have thought of- A warm orange smokey eye using the orange metallic shade is a regular go to for me now when I assumed orange would look awful with my maroon hair.

The packaging is really nothing to write home about, but I have dropped it a couple times and it has managed to survive, so it does serve it's purpose well enough.

All in all it's a great medium price palette- personally I just don't have £40 to drop on eyeshadow from more expensive brands and this was a decent quality workable alternative!

on 11/14/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13 year old had me buy this for her as a birthday gift for her 13th birthday.
She. loves. it.

But she's 13 so this is a big deal for her. (When she was 9 or 10 she made me get her the Urban Decay Electric Palette so her tastes have certainly evolved)

She is a makeup junkie already - and she's frikkin' 13.

Anyhow - the palette itself is midpriced and the shadows seem good (I don't use it - it's her palette). A few of the red-orange tones are way too orange for most people, but the neutrals are nice and the rich browns are good for liers and brows.

The packing is a bit flimsy (thus cheaper price?) and no mirror.

For a gift - it's very nice.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a good starter palette for anyone looking to try neutral looks with pops of color. The quality of the shadows is okay. The packaging is sturdy but feels cheap. On darker skin tones, some of the lighter shades may look a bit chalky/powdery. I picked this item up at IMATS, where there is a good discount but their line is ridiculous. The method we found that works is having a friend stay on the morphe line and the others shop around then meeting when the line moves up.

on 10/16/2017 10:17:00 PM

One of my favorite palettes! I love the warm, orangey/fall colors in this palette and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. I've spent money on expensive palettes that don't perform as well as Morphe. The shades in this palette are super buttery and blendable. Not at all chalky.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Worst shipping method to Canada (DHL). You will pay double $$$ for the shipping and for custom clearance which stupid DHL charge. Will not reorder from them.

on 8/24/2017 10:44:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

on 7/22/2017 9:32:00 PM

I use this pallet every day! The colors are so pigmented and blendable. I have tried eyeshadows from tarte, urban decay, benefit, smashbox, mac, ect. I can say that morphe beats them in quality every time! The only eyeshadows ive found comparable are makeupgeek. But i will stick with morphe since they are 1/4 of the price. Morphe girl for life!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette. I'm Hispanic and medium skinned with olive undertones (NW 33 according to the associate helping me at MAC) and these shades are right up my alley. I love the orange tones the most, though all of them are great. The pigmentation is there and while they're not as good as some high end makeup brands they're definitely a lot better than drugstore eye shadows. If I only had to pick one palette to use for the rest of my life it would be this!

I am in LOVE with this palette!

I am a huge fan of neutral warm colors and this gives you so many options. The shades are easy to blend, smooth and have very little fall out. For the more foiled shades I would suggest spraying your brush with some fix plus first or primer spray to make it really pop and stay on the lid. The one negative comment I have is on the packaging, I've heard of people receiving palettes with shattered shadows inside of them (lucky for me I wasn't one of them
) but I find the palette's packaging is VERY fragile, so be warned to keep it safe! I have lost my favorite shadow because of it :( (bottom right)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just wanted to do an overall rating of the Morphe brand. I have seen such hate recently going around the internet for this brand due to the quality. I just have to ask, you know you only paid $3 for the brush you bought, right? For the price being paid, their stuff is not that bad. I bought the ready, set, gold palette and the colors are amazing and blend well. The brushes I bought were in a set for 12 eyeshadow brushes for $24. One Chanel brush is $30, so I think it is an amazing deal and they work just as well. I have even washed them a couple of times now and they have not fallen apart. Also, if you get a brush that is falling apart, call and get it replaced. I also see allot of people on youtube using them in allot of their videos with no complaints and their make up looks amazing. So, for their price point and what you get, I think they are a great brand and I wish I could have gotten my hands on the Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette, I think it looks amazing and all the looks i have seen with it are incredible. I will be repurchasing things from this brand and love them.