Morphe 350 Palette

Morphe 350 Palette
350 Palette

3.7

on 10/16/2017 10:17:00 PM

One of my favorite palettes! I love the warm, orangey/fall colors in this palette and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. I've spent money on expensive palettes that don't perform as well as Morphe. The shades in this palette are super buttery and blendable. Not at all chalky.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a good starter palette for anyone looking to try neutral looks with pops of color. The quality of the shadows is okay. The packaging is sturdy but feels cheap. On darker skin tones, some of the lighter shades may look a bit chalky/powdery. I picked this item up at IMATS, where there is a good discount but their line is ridiculous. The method we found that works is having a friend stay on the morphe line and the others shop around then meeting when the line moves up.

on 7/22/2017 9:32:00 PM

I use this pallet every day! The colors are so pigmented and blendable. I have tried eyeshadows from tarte, urban decay, benefit, smashbox, mac, ect. I can say that morphe beats them in quality every time! The only eyeshadows ive found comparable are makeupgeek. But i will stick with morphe since they are 1/4 of the price. Morphe girl for life!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette. I'm Hispanic and medium skinned with olive undertones (NW 33 according to the associate helping me at MAC) and these shades are right up my alley. I love the orange tones the most, though all of them are great. The pigmentation is there and while they're not as good as some high end makeup brands they're definitely a lot better than drugstore eye shadows. If I only had to pick one palette to use for the rest of my life it would be this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just wanted to do an overall rating of the Morphe brand. I have seen such hate recently going around the internet for this brand due to the quality. I just have to ask, you know you only paid $3 for the brush you bought, right? For the price being paid, their stuff is not that bad. I bought the ready, set, gold palette and the colors are amazing and blend well. The brushes I bought were in a set for 12 eyeshadow brushes for $24. One Chanel brush is $30, so I think it is an amazing deal and they work just as well. I have even washed them a couple of times now and they have not fallen apart. Also, if you get a brush that is falling apart, call and get it replaced. I also see allot of people on youtube using them in allot of their videos with no complaints and their make up looks amazing. So, for their price point and what you get, I think they are a great brand and I wish I could have gotten my hands on the Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette, I think it looks amazing and all the looks i have seen with it are incredible. I will be repurchasing things from this brand and love them.

on 8/24/2017 10:44:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The 35O "Natural Glow" palette is amazing! This & Jaclyn Hill Favorites are the most coveted palettes in hype history LOL thanks in part to YouTube gurus!! I have both & Kathleen Lights X Morphe smaller palette & im crazy about Morphe palettes but not so much on shipping (shipping is really expensive & super slow! Nothing arrived damaged thankfully). I didn't have any issue trying to get this palette once I had the funds. I love it. It has a lot of browns, orange & Beige. Blends awesomely. I use these 3 palettes a lot, it's my kinda colors. They are creamy not real excessively overly powdery & 35O has a good mix of matte/shimmer. There are 35OM (all matte) & 35OS (all frost) versions also if you don't like the mix. I may end up getting them along w 35T ("Taupe") becoz this is starting an addiction lol I'm done buying MAC singles for the price of <3 MAC singles I can have 35 colors in a palette delivered to my home. No mirror/no applicators could be described as flimsy packaging. Good things come to those who wait!! #uberwinning

on 5/1/2017 4:59:00 AM

I AM IN LOVE !!! I love the shades , the pigmentation, the blend ability , the lasting power !!! I don't understand how people say it's "not the best quality" ... I love these shadows more than my Lorac, too faced, makeup geek shadows. The pigmentation on these is AMAZING. I have a hard time making shimmers from any other high end palettes show up how I want on my Lid without using a setting spray or something to change them or foil them. THE SHIMMERS IN THIS ARE EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR that I didn't get out of other popular shimmer shades (eg, stila kitten). these work amazingly. I have the 350s and the 350m. I adore these !!!! Gorgeous palettes and I love them more than any other warm palette I have from any other brand. I know they get hype and some criticism but I honestly believe these are UNDER RATED. They're talked about a lot, but not enough anymore. And the negative reviews make no sense to me, try them for yourself !!!

on 4/18/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Reasonable price and pretty great result = MORPHE 35 EYESHADOW PALETTES. The color is great and pigmented (LIKE OMG), especially if using eyelid primer. Sadly, it still has fallout for the shimmery. It has smell chemical and NOT PARABEN FREE (Tbh a bit afraid for using this too often). The packaging is LARGE, so, it's a bit
hassle to bring this for travelling and prone to break easily since it's made of plastic material

I am in LOVE with this palette!

I am a huge fan of neutral warm colors and this gives you so many options. The shades are easy to blend, smooth and have very little fall out. For the more foiled shades I would suggest spraying your brush with some fix plus first or primer spray to make it really pop and stay on the lid. The one negative comment I have is on the packaging, I've heard of people receiving palettes with shattered shadows inside of them (lucky for me I wasn't one of them
) but I find the palette's packaging is VERY fragile, so be warned to keep it safe! I have lost my favorite shadow because of it :( (bottom right)