Morphe 350 Palette

Morphe 350 Palette

3.7

I am in LOVE with this palette!

I am a huge fan of neutral warm colors and this gives you so many options. The shades are easy to blend, smooth and have very little fall out. For the more foiled shades I would suggest spraying your brush with some fix plus first or primer spray to make it really pop and stay on the lid. The one negative comment I have is on the packaging, I've heard of people receiving palettes with shattered shadows inside of them (lucky for me I wasn't one of them
) but I find the palette's packaging is VERY fragile, so be warned to keep it safe! I have lost my favorite shadow because of it :( (bottom right)

on 5/1/2017 4:59:00 AM

I AM IN LOVE !!! I love the shades , the pigmentation, the blend ability , the lasting power !!! I don't understand how people say it's "not the best quality" ... I love these shadows more than my Lorac, too faced, makeup geek shadows. The pigmentation on these is AMAZING. I have a hard time making shimmers from any other high end palettes show up how I want on my Lid without using a setting spray or something to change them or foil them. THE SHIMMERS IN THIS ARE EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR that I didn't get out of other popular shimmer shades (eg, stila kitten). these work amazingly. I have the 350s and the 350m. I adore these !!!! Gorgeous palettes and I love them more than any other warm palette I have from any other brand. I know they get hype and some criticism but I honestly believe these are UNDER RATED. They're talked about a lot, but not enough anymore. And the negative reviews make no sense to me, try them for yourself !!!

on 4/18/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Reasonable price and pretty great result = MORPHE 35 EYESHADOW PALETTES. The color is great and pigmented (LIKE OMG), especially if using eyelid primer. Sadly, it still has fallout for the shimmery. It has smell chemical and NOT PARABEN FREE (Tbh a bit afraid for using this too often). The packaging is LARGE, so, it's a bit
hassle to bring this for travelling and prone to break easily since it's made of plastic material

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The 35O "Natural Glow" palette is amazing! This & Jaclyn Hill Favorites are the most coveted palettes in hype history LOL thanks in part to YouTube gurus!! I have both & Kathleen Lights X Morphe smaller palette & im crazy about Morphe palettes but not so much on shipping (shipping is really expensive & super slow! Nothing arrived damaged thankfully). I didn't have any issue trying to get this palette once I had the funds. I love it. It has a lot of browns, orange & Beige. Blends awesomely. I use these 3 palettes a lot, it's my kinda colors. They are creamy not real excessively overly powdery & 35O has a good mix of matte/shimmer. There are 35OM (all matte) & 35OS (all frost) versions also if you don't like the mix. I may end up getting them along w 35T ("Taupe") becoz this is starting an addiction lol I'm done buying MAC singles for the price of <3 MAC singles I can have 35 colors in a palette delivered to my home. No mirror/no applicators could be described as flimsy packaging. Good things come to those who wait!! #uberwinning

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

An all around good palette if you're looking to expand into warm tones. Some of the shimmer shadows are really nice, almost foiled, but all around the palette is decent quality for the price.
In fact, the one peachy shade is pretty much a dupe for Makeup Geek's foiled shadow called In The Spotlight. The palette looks and smells cheap, the packaging can be quite annoying if you have limited counter space, but if you're an amateur you probably won't mind these things.
I used it a bunch when I first got it, I really enjoyed playing with orange tones, but as I bought more eyeshadows (Makeup Geek, ABH) I stopped reaching for this palette just because the quality difference was very apparent to me. I also found that a lot of the deep brown shades were very similar, which makes me think the 35OM must be even worse. Plus that whole huge thing got really annoying since I have a small bathroom sink.
I still have it with me in case I want to use some oranges, but I plan on buying the new viseart warm mattes palette eventually and then I'll probably give this palette to a friend.
All in all, a good palette to give to a makeup lover, especially if they watch YouTube, but maybe not to pros or eyeshadow snobs like myself :P

on 2/7/2017 9:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I purchased this when it first came out so it wasn't really hyped yet, paid around 25€ so not bad for 35 eyeshadows you get in the palette. I hate the packaging due to it being big and bulky, cheap plastic. Some of the shadows are chulky and just bad, don't get fooled by the finger swatches you find online, but some are nicely pigmented and perform well. I wouldn't put my money in this again but for someone just beginning makeup this might be a nice start.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this palette so much! I've had it for a year now and I've used it on numerous occasions whether for a simple look at the office or for a night out or just to dinner and it blends very will and has great pigmentation. I'm confused to why some reviews say the shadow is chalky and doesn't blend at all... I blend mine out til my arm hurts lol and it always turns out flawless and well blended

on 1/31/2017 10:54:00 AM

beautiful colors but doesn't blend well and it isn't smooth at all. Very powdery..

on 1/10/2017 11:45:00 AM

I had never heard of Morphe before I started esthetician school and this one girl was OBSESSED with them and she told all of us about them and how everyone was obsessed with this palette and how hard it was to get. This other girl really wanted it and I saw it was available one day so I hurried up and bought one for both of us. It's almost like I was more excited about the rush of being one to get it instead of the actual palette, which is how they get you in. I honestly don't remember how much I paid for this and shipping, I guess the palette was $20 or less and I think shipping is around $7 unless you spend over $100 or something. Mind you too, this was around October 2015 when the warm color eye trend was just starting, too. Fast forward to now, I think I maybe have used this around 5 times. Idk why, I just never reach for it, maybe because I now have so many other things and there's so many options in here. Plus, there's only a few shimmers and while I like matte and shimmer, I like shimmer a bit more. I know they have the 350 shimmer now but I have never once really been like oh yeah, I want that, I guess I just don't think the shadows themselves are THAT great quality and plus, I don't always want a warm look as I like that every now and then but prefer cool tones on myself most times. Also, I've heard how morphe takes this generic palette and slaps their name on it, and I've seen another brand selling this exact palette before so it just goes to show they just use all the hype to make a ton of money. Stupid. I guess it's cool I have this in my collection and maybe I will try to reach for it a little more and try to use it more, but I would not repurchase again and don't find it a must have. Another thing, the size of the palette is quite big and the pans are about the size of a quarter I believe, so decent. Maybe this is better for someone just starting off and wants to spend a little bit of money for a large range of shades.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Now this palette is just okay. The price isn't insanely bad (~$30 with shipping) but at first I struggled a lot to find inspiration with this palette. I have a few colors I always reach for which makes it hard to utilize all the colors in this palette. It was forgotten for a while until I kept trying to take it out to play with it. Some colors could get patchy and muddy but I think I found a way to fix this. After using a primer, I set it with that cream shade in the upper hand corner all over the lid up to the brow bone and this has significantly helped with the blending of the other eye shadows. I think it's an okay everyday palette for work as the neutrals are decent. The shimmers are insanely pigmented too. But if you're on the fence, don't want to pay for any shipping, or have any other hesitation you're not missing out by skipping on this palette. I think I could still live in peace if I didn't have this palette.