Morphe 350 - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe 350 - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
350 - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette350 - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette

3.7

on 10/20/2018 7:26:00 PM

I am a huge fan of the Morphe brand as a whole. All of their products are very good quality, and very inexpensive. This particular pallet is one of my all time favorite for fall time, there is more matte shades then there are shimmer shades. And they are all pretty much fall colors. This one as like the rest of their pallets are very creamy, very easy to blend, and very long wear. I did not have any problem with this becoming patchy nor did i find it creasing at the end of the day. This one like the rest of the pallets have just a little bit of fallout but nothing too major. I found that the shimmer shades are easier applied with a damned brush. I usually just spray some setting spray on my brush befor dipping into the pan, this also helps keep some of the fallout down. I definitely have recommended this to some of my close friends and they love it just as much as i do. I love that Morphe keeps the same formula for every pallet that they put out. I will definitely be purchasing every pallet that they put out in the future. For $24 you get 35 different shades in one pallet and you cant really complain about that. The only downfall is that the pallets do not come with a mirror, but other than that little thing this product is one of the best on the market!! :)

palette magnifique! Le pigment est incroyable, et un peu fait vraiment aller un long chemin. J'ai la palette 350S, mais je ne peux pas l'air de le trouver ici, mais l'image ressemble à celui que j'ai. Acheté ma palette de Morphe Beauty Bay £ 23 est vraiment la peine, achèterait toute la collection si je pouvais. L'emballage est tellement lisse et professionnel, non collant à tout ce que je suis si heureux pour.

on 8/9/2018 10:44:00 PM

I’ve had this palette for 2 years and use it daily. That being said, there are approximately 15 of the 35 shades that are absolutely untouched.

So many repeats of unnecessary dark browns! The palette is a good deal and a great starter palette, but I know I’m going to end up throwing half these shadows away.

A few of the shimmer shades are okay (I like the pinks) but there are some others that look like a sort of satin finish in the pan but just look matte on the lid, creating lots of repeat colours that SHOULD have different finishes but just look the same on the lid.

I mostly use this palette for transition shades, and it has served that purpose! But now I’ve hit pan on the 5 shades I use most, I likely will end up throwing away the rest of the palette and because of that would not repurchase.

on 4/14/2018 7:43:00 AM

Bought this to see what the hype was about with this palette and Morphe overall. At first i loved it with it being one of the first eyeshadow palettes I’ve bought. The range of colours for the price is good! However some colours look the exact same , the shimmers aren’t pigmented also I had to scratch off the first layer of product on majority of the shades as it wasn’t picking up on my brushes. I wouldn’t buy again just because there’s way too many browns.

on 3/12/2018 3:43:00 AM

I love morphie and I love the pallet they are omg pigmented sooooo good love it!!!!! would also recommend the coper spice 25A palette.

I purchased this product for my daughter is a Christmas present within 2 weeks of owning it the black eye shadow came loose and then smeared all over the other eyeshadow is in the container when I contacted Murphy they come me there was nothing they could do because it's been over a month I tried to explain them that it was a Christmas present for my daughter but they didn't want to hear anything about it for the money I spent on this product I expected better guarantee on this product I would not buy this product again just because of the customers service that I received with this product

on 1/22/2018 2:42:00 PM

Ive played around with this pallete for a while now so ive gathered my thoughts on how i feel about it! And im impressed. I have it in morphes old formula as morphe has now been rebranded and has changed up there formulas abit which i have not tried as of yet.

But i must say im super impressed with this pallete for just a little over 20 dollars you get soo much value for your money, shades blend like a dream. Super pigmented.. buttery shimmer shades.

I love warm toned shadow and this pallete defintley wont dissapoint if you do too! You can do full glam looks or everyday neutrals!

Would defintley reccomend!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Gorgeous palette! Pigment is incredible, and a little bit really does go a long way. I have the palette 350S, but I cant seem to find it on here, however the picture looks just like the one I've got. Bought my Morphe palette from Beauty Bay £23 is completely worth it, would buy the whole collection if I could. The packaging is so slick and professional, not tacky at all which I'm so so glad for.

on 12/28/2017 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

A so-so chalky collection of shadows. These have very little color payoff and do not last for very long, despite what primer I used. Every single one of these shadows accentuated my wrinkled eyelids and made me look 20 years older. A male friend even commented on how my eyes looked more tired than usual! I never could get these to blend and some of them, especially the darkest shades barely showed up on my light skin for some odd reason. Back to Ulta it goes in a hurry!

on 12/19/2017 5:04:00 AM

I ordered my first pallet of eye shadow several weeks ago at the urging of my daughter who is a very loyal user of your makeup. I was very disappointed when my eyeshadow arrived and one of the colors had been destroyed in transit which of course made a mess of the entire thing. I called customer service as soon as I received the package and opened it to find dark eye shadow all over the pallet and the outer box. The lady I talked with said someone would get in touch with me. Well, several weeks later I have only received emails with promotional offers but NO response to my complaint. I am VERY disappointed in the customer service offered or should I say LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!! A return phone call would have saved you a customer!!

Dana Bryant