Revlon Colorstay Eyebrow Liner Waterproof

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Brows are very important! You can't go wrong with this product. Nice wear and good price. Love the brush. Really brows are everything!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This eyebrow liner is LEGIT HG STUFF. I have it on soft black and bought it on a whim because there is no DECENT soft black eyebrow liner. People, if you have been searching high and low for a soft black eyebrow liner that blends beautifully, give this a chance. You'll be blown away. This product has cut my eyebrow routine in half. I hope that REVLON is smart not to discontinue this product. It's that good. 100% HG.

Really love this pencil,I have it in dark brown. It goes on nicely and looks natural and last til I wanna remove it. The only bad thing I can say about it is the spoolie brush on other end,it seems rough and pointy compared to other pencils I've used. I took one lippie off for that but the product itself is a 5!

Beats that WunderBrow crap, that's for sure. This stuff is sweat-proof and water proof and looks natural. I can't ask for anything else.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A great eyebrow pencil and a long-time favourite that holds its own against the high-end brands. I use Dark Brown and it's the best match i've found for my brow colour - a true brown without any red. The pencil is retractable with a good firm spoolie at the end. It's waxy and colour-intense, goes on easily and grips well to the skin so it's simple to draw in the lines and shading you want and they last well. If you're heavy-handed, you can use the brush to take the colour down a notch, without removing it. Unlike many pencils, I find I can overdraw my brows with this one, and they still look realistic. I'll definitely keep buying.

Popular Brows Products