REVLON Colorstay Eyebrow Liner Waterproof

4.7

I recently switched to this product from the Sephora Collection Eyebrow Pencil. The Revlon Colorstay Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown not only compliments my naturally light eyebrows & light skin tone, but it also stays on for most of the day which I have not seen from even the most expensive eyebrow pencils/products.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Brows are very important! You can't go wrong with this product. Nice wear and good price. Love the brush. Really brows are everything!

This eyebrow liner is LEGIT HG STUFF. I have it on soft black and bought it on a whim because there is no DECENT soft black eyebrow liner. People, if you have been searching high and low for a soft black eyebrow liner that blends beautifully, give this a chance. You'll be blown away. This product has cut my eyebrow routine in half. I hope that REVLON is smart not to discontinue this product. It's that good. 100% HG.

Really love this pencil,I have it in dark brown. It goes on nicely and looks natural and last til I wanna remove it. The only bad thing I can say about it is the spoolie brush on other end,it seems rough and pointy compared to other pencils I've used. I took one lippie off for that but the product itself is a 5!

Beats that WunderBrow crap, that's for sure. This stuff is sweat-proof and water proof and looks natural. I can't ask for anything else.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A great eyebrow pencil and a long-time favourite that holds its own against the high-end brands. I use Dark Brown and it's the best match i've found for my brow colour - a true brown without any red. The pencil is retractable with a good firm spoolie at the end. It's waxy and colour-intense, goes on easily and grips well to the skin so it's simple to draw in the lines and shading you want and they last well. If you're heavy-handed, you can use the brush to take the colour down a notch, without removing it. Unlike many pencils, I find I can overdraw my brows with this one, and they still look realistic. I'll definitely keep buying.

Popular Brows Products