MAC 137 Long Blending Brush

No Image

4.5

As a professional makeup artist, I have truly fallen in love with this brush! I find it amazing when you need to give an all over bronzed look that sometimes a larger fluffy brush or even a small one might be too heavy handed.. This is PERFECT. So much so, ive just gone and purchased two more.. I love it..

on 6/3/2017 6:58:00 AM

This brush is absolutely amazing! Perfect for blush blending, really soft and the result is great. Love it.

on 10/16/2016 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This brush does not pick up non-MSF highlighter powders very well. I used it for the highlighters in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, Light to Medium and didn't pick up any color and was too floppy. This best use for it is MAC MSF powders.

This is a beautiful incredibly fluffy and soft blending brush. I purchased this with the MAC Soft & Gentle highlighter and it works like a dream. I swirl the brush in the highlighter, tap or blow off the excess, and lightly dust it along my cheekbones, down my nose, cupid's bow, etc. It provides a sheer and lovely application of powder that isn't too heavy and it blends out the product in a very natural way. I have also used this for the application of bright and highly pigmented blushes. Using it that way it does take a while to build the color up due to the soft and airy bristles but if you take the time it will give you that natural flushed look. Overall although this brush is a bit pricey I'm very happy to have it in my collection. Seriously - it so soooo soft, by far the softest brush I own. Buy it just to touch it!