Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack

4.6

Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,PEG-8, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caffeine, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, C12-16 Alcohols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Ammonium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok. So.I am now at the age where I am looking for a miracle. There isn't one unless I go under the knife. I am not ready, nor do I have the money. So, off to the stores I go...and this product is one that i am impressed with...let me tell you why. I put it on at night..and then first thing in the morning while I drink my coffee and I let it sink in before I put my makeup on...i dont know if it is really doing anything..but it feels tighter..and I have noticed my eyes dont look so dreadful halfway thru the day..some may know what i am talking about...you know, you leave the house thinking "dang, I look pretty good today"...halfway thru the work day..you look at yourself in the bathroom and think " what HAPPENED"?? Well, I looked up and for the first time in a while didn't have that sad reaction to my image...dont know if was just a good skin day..but I liken it to using this..fingers crossed it will continue!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My thoughts on eyecreams were MEHHHHHHHHHH. I've never found one worth using so I just stopped a few years ago. But, my concealers were looking kind of crinkly and dry so I decided to venture out and try to find one worth using. I've always have luck with this brand and the title of this cream sparked my interest. I have oily skin so this being a hydrogel and not a heavy cream seemed appealing. I also have extremely dark circles and puffy eyes my whole life which is the reason I can't leave my house without concealers.

I can say this, within two week's use AM & PM, I've notice a significant difference in the overall appearance of my eye area! Now, I'm someone that spent up to $230 on an eye creams before and had zero results. To say this eye cream and UNDER $20 gave such astonishing results is quite amazing.

Results:
Hydration. My whole eye area appears refreshed and smooth. I do have fine lines (crepey) skin and this hydrogel provides a nice dose of hydration without being heavy or greasy.

De-Puff. This really did take down the puffiness under my eyes (especially in the AM) very well. My bags do appear very minimal after about two weeks of use AM & PM.

Brightening. Now this is where the magic happens. NO other cream has provided the diminished look of my severe dark circles. I can clearly see that my whole eye area appears less dark. Granted, I still need concealer but not as much. I do appear more awake.

I'm very pleased with the results I got with this eye cream. I would say there is one slight concern. Note that this cream does have a slight burn to it. Be careful not get it in your eyes.

It works.

Trying out some new eye creams; this one when used to night definitely helps with the morning puffiness & darkness (more with the puff). Quite like the texture, absorbs quickly, readily available at ulta/target. Have yet to find the HG but this is nice. Use all around the eye and find it helps depuff me for the am & again in the am when I apply. Doesn't crease makeup, eyeshadow wears well over it, gives the kids just the right amount of moisture without oiliness for me.

Recently started using this product, and so far I really like it! Goes on smoothly, and absorbs quickly. I noticed my makeup goes on smoother and looks better.

I've used this on and off for 4 months, and it's become a lovely staple.
I struggle with puffy eyes due to allergies and bad kidneys, and as I get older I notice how my usual much-loved depuffers with lots of caffeine just dries out my skin like crazy. While I don't think this thing does any real anti-ageing, it was a very nice surprise and I notice a huge difference when I don't use it.

The cream-gel formula depuffs very effectively, but gently (think 15-30mins rather than 2mins to take effect) - and *really* plumps up skin with moisture. Makes my not-so-fine lines MUCH less noticeable, yey!
It works well under MAC pro longwear concealer and all types of correctors I have - it's like skin-care and a nice primer in one.
Doesn't seep into eyes and gives no problems with contacts - in fact, it seems to stop other products (SPF!) from creeping into the eyes when used as a primer.

However, my FAVE use is to slather it on as a thick mask and let it sit while I have my morning coffee - my skin DRINKS it up, is plumped up and The Big Puff is gone! After 15-mins (okay, 30-45 on the weekend lol) I jump in the shower, and the effect lasts even if I use a different product after cleaning my face. Or on really bad days I use it both as a mask and as an eye cream after cleansing.

The size is generous and the price is very reasonable too, so that's a bonus.
Using it very liberally like a mask lasts me about a month, much longer if used sparingly like a normal eye cream.

Basically, it's everything Clinique's All About Eyes should be, but isn't - at a fraction of the cost.
I love it and can highly recommend it if you need depuffing and plumping up skin :)

EDIT: forgot to say it doesn't give millia either - and I my skin gets millia very easily - it's a keeper!

I've tried everything to reduce my eye puffiness n dark circles. Spent alot of money. And this little miracle in a jar comes around n kills all those expensive ones. 17 dollars. I'm in heaven. So happy. My husband noticed. And them i seen it. I'm 40, so I've been a little depressed about it for awhile. Takes about 5 years of my age.

One of those products that either works for you or it doesn't.
Personally I found no difference to my skin and I've used two pots.Dark circles haven't faded at all,didn't firm the skin or boost collagen,skin texture is the same as ever.
It's a light hydrating gel,refreshing to tired eyes but that's about it on me.
Didn't irritate or sting my sensitive skin,but I need a richer more nourishing eye cream.