wet n wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

wet n wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
PhotoFocus Eyeshadow PrimerPhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

4.3

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 10/9/2018 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far this is the best primer I have used and I almost like it better than UD primer potion. The price is, like, unbelievable. But besides the price, this primer honestly contends with much more expensive, brand name eye primers. Very impressed.

on 9/29/2018 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is way to tacky and sticky for an eyeshadow primer. It holds eyeshadow well, better than the Elf one. However, this has a tendency to bunch up because it’s so tacky. I find that I also have to work harder putting eyeshadow on because it will stick down in more in certain areas and look patchy. If this gets near your concealer, the primer will stick to it and mix in with it making a cakey mess. I had to wipe it off with micellar water, fix my concealer, and reapply the primer. I’ll finish using this, but will not repurchase. It’s not worth the risk!! If your trying to make it work, I recommend swiping it on with a concealer brush then patting it out with your finger.

on 9/21/2018 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use the Wet n Wild Fergie Take on the Day primer. It was too dry and hard to blend. The shadow cakes on it but there were times I applied it right and the shadows last the whole day. I have oily monolids that eyeshadow is impossible to stay on. So I bought this one and I am very satisfied. Dries matte and applying eyeshadows is now an easy task. I’d say I can’t do eye makeup without this. I will try the Milani eye primer soon.

on 9/10/2018 8:52:00 AM

This was like coming home! After 3 horrible and expensive eye primers, that just didn’t perform (benefit air patrol, NARS smudgeproof and YSL eye couture), this is a gorgeous primer. Now I can use metallic eyeshadow again without worries. Missing the last lipstick because it doesn’t last 16 hours, but looks fine for 10 hours. Reminds me a lot of too faced’s shadow insurance, but it costs a third of the price.

on 9/9/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have very greasy eyelids, and they're textured with multiple creases. My lids are triple hooded which causes a lot of problems for my eye makeup application. I almost gave up on wearing eyeshadow before I found this primer. I was skeptical when I heard the good reviews for this primer because it's so cheap but it lives up to the hype for me. I apply a small dot to each eyelid and I let it dry for a minute or two before applying my eyeshadow. Less is more! I've noticed that too much primer causes my shadow to crease (I think this is true for almost any eyeshadow primer). I can get at least 12 hours of wear before my eyeshadow starts to show signs of creasing, in sweaty summer weather. I'm hoping I can get longer wear time in the cooler fall and winter months. For anyone who has greasy lids like mine, I found that cleansing my lids and then blotting them before applying primer makes a big difference too.

Here is my experience with other primers in case anyone is testing out primers:
1. NYX Proof It: Very long-wearing, I got about 10 hours with this primer. Unfortunately, it caused an allergic reaction and caused my eyelids to peel and become scaly.
2. Nars Smudgeproof: I used this when it was first released and it was my holy grail. I think there was some kind of formula update and now it doesn't work well for me.
3. TFSI: Creases after 5-6 hours. I strangely really liked the smell of this one.
4. UDPP original: Creases after 7-8 hours and the formula is too drying.
5. Catrice Prime and Fine: Creases after 2 hours.
6. NYX HD: Creases after 5-6 hours.
7. Mac Paint Pot: Creases within 3-4 hours.
8. Milani primer: I had really high hopes for this one but it creased after about 6 hours.
Thankfully the wet n wild one worked wonders for me. Don't give up if you have greasy lids!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have oily lids and hooded eyes. This makes my eye shadow straight up waterproof. Ceasing is a thing of the past. My shadows don't wear off in the crease. this product is amazing. If i could give it more lippies, I would.

you need a very tiny amount, it's very easy to apply and you need to set it. I just use light eye shadow colors that I hate. It's cheap, it will last me forever.

on 7/20/2018 12:23:00 AM

I have oily eye lids. This was a free with pourchous. So I tryed it. I was amazed that I could finally try out all of those utube eye looks you see all the time. With out it looking like I painted my eyes with two colors when I used five. With this colors stayed in PLACE. May have creased later on in the day,but not enuff to make me hate it. It is great for me. An adverage kind of gal with a passion for color. Barrow some. Good luck finding your go to. This is mine so far.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I heard someone say that this primer is a dupe for the UD primer potion and I would have to disagree. This eyeshadow primer is pretty good, especially for the price! However, I have two complaints: the primer can dry too fast and can leave a crusty film that can be seen under your makeup if you don't rub it in quickly enough, and that the formulation is on the sticky side and is a little uncomfortable to wear. It doesn't need to be set with powder since it dries very quickly on its own. I would recommend this primer to people who don't want to invest too much in a primer, who are on a budget, or who are beginners. This is something I would repurchase if I were on a budget but until then I'll be reaching for other products.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this primer! I have long days, so something that will last a long time without creasing is a must. I once wore this primer for 14 hours, no creases! The price is great and I have zero complaints about the packaging

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

100% best eyeshadow primer out there.
Miles better than urban decay, art deco and benefit (stay don't stray) plus at a fraction of the price. A real steal!
Holds eyeshadow in place all day, literally 24 hours, no creases at all. Love it :)