Wet 'n' Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

Wet 'n' Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So far it has been really good. Before, I had been using one my Milani, but couldn't find it again to repurchase. I thought that was as good as it gets, but this is even better. My eyeshadow lasts all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everybody throw away your UDPP with the damn wand! Lol jokes. But this primer seriously gives UDPP a run for it's money. Shadows last ALL DAY on oily lids and are vibrant and blend out wayy easier. I highly reccomend getting this primer if you're like me and love the UDPP but hate the new packaging. It was only $5.67 CAD for 10ml while UDPP is about $28 CAD for 10ml. That's a saving of 80%! And the tube doesn't have a silly wand. Buy it..buy it now. Also, keep leaving bad reviews for UDPP so they change the packaging back to the squeeze tube.

Also just a shout out to the MUA member that suggested putting it on your nose before concealer/foundation. You saved my pore issues! Thank you!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This has become an HG primer for me. For the price - $5, or less when it's on sale - this is absolutely amazing. It beats out all my other higher end primers like UDPP, TFSI, and even the NARS primer. I love that it's in a squeeze tube so I can get every little bit out. I apply just a little bit to my lids and it keeps all eyeshadow on my oily lids all day - I've worn makeup for 15+ hours with this and I don't get one bit of creasing. It's also a miracle that I can wear only cream eyeshadow on this without topping with powder eyeshadow and it still won't crease. I will be buying this for a long time.

on 10/21/2017 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to delete my review of this from the beginning of 2017 after retesting this. This is the BEST. I used this and then applied a super smokey eye and when I came home from work at the end of the workday-- my eyes looked pristine! Like I'd just applied my makeup seconds ago!

No creasing- this stuff is a staple for sure. I have a few other brands to use up, but this will be the only one I'll repurchase!

on 10/21/2017 7:11:00 PM

This is an excellent e/s primer at a great price. Unfortunately it's not the right product for me as it makes my lids look crepey. I prefer the Nyx HD High Definition Eyeshadow Base. Perhaps because it's lighter and less opaque, it doesn't emphasize the crepiness on my lids.

If I could give 10 thumbs up for this product, I woulddddd! I once bought this as an impulse because i was in a crave to try out eyeshadow primer that hasn't been mentioned enough by beauty gurus. And ma goodnesssss.......... I was so surprised with the staying power of this amazing product! I think I have the oiliest eyelid in the entire world. With no primer or concealer at all, my eyeshadows will melt down in like two hours after application. However, with this freaking Wet N Wild primer, gurrllll i could slay the dayyy. Once i applied this eyeshadow primer at 6am and wore it all the way to 11pm (long day of event and I needed my make up to stay put). My eyeshadow stayed put perfectly!!! However do set it with a translucent powder or any skin tone eyeshadow color before blending in any other colors because it is quite sticky. This primer is translucent too in color. And not forgetting the price point of it! I won't be purchasing any other eyeshadow primer other than this I think. I would be very sad and devastated if WNW stops this primer because omg... I cannot live with this!

on 9/6/2017 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this product. You only need a small amount and I set it with translucent powder before applying my eyeshadow. I was in 110° weather in California and my eyeshadow looked fabulous. There was absolutely no creasing whatsoever and I have extremely oily eyelids. My eyeshadow looked very vibrant as if I had just applied it. You can't beat the price it's as good as primers found in Sephora. The packaging is great and very easy to control as the product comes out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is not the Wet n Wild we grew up with in the 00's. I'm so impressed by how far this line has come in the last decade, all while remaining 100% cruelty free.

I'd been looking for a cheaper alternative to Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and man, has this delivered. Goes on smooth and keeps my eye makeup looking fresh all day (oily eyelids have followed me well into my twenties.) Disclaimer: I don't often wear eyeshadow, but liquid liner is part of my daily routine. Without primer, my eyeliner is melting away by noon, but with this product, it stays on til I'm ready to wash it off in the evening.

For this price, I don't think it can get much better...repurchasing again and again.

on 9/17/2017 3:33:00 PM

this is THEE UD eyeshadow primer dupe! You cannot beat the price. My eyeshadow stays put!! You'll never catch me buying any expensive eye primers ever again. Without any label, I simply couldn't tell the difference between the UD primer and this one. Kara-1 Expensive Eyeshadow primers-0

on 9/15/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yes, yes, YES! This is so cheap, yet so amazing. I have the oiliest eyelids ever, and this is the most fool proof eyeshadow primer that I have ever tried! It has such adhesive power, that if you happen get a mascara smudge on top of it, you'll have a rather tough time removing it. Not if you have shadow on top of it, of course, but I've noticed it when I have applied primer without eyeshadow to make my winged liner last longer, and I'm just mentioning it as a testament to how well stuff clings to this primer. Keeps everything non-greasy and looking newly applied all day long. The tiniest bit goes a long way, and I will always have this primer on hand from now on. I'll be saying bye bye to my previous darling Too Faced Shadow Insurance when I've run out of it.

+ Cruelty free
+ Vegan
+ Dirt cheap, but performs better than many high end eyeshadow primers
+ A little goes a long way
+ Hasn't irritated my sensitive eyelids

- I have not been able to find a single con with this product