Wet 'n' Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

Wet 'n' Wild PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer
PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/19/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This has been my HG primer for a few years now (the previous Fergie primer was the same thing). It works exactly the same as my previous favorite, the NARS eye primer, for a fraction of the cost. This stuff will lock your shadow in place all day. It makes lower quality eyeshadows workable, and higher quality shadows even better. I recommend setting this with either an eyeshadow that mimics your skin tone or a face powder (I use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish) because it is so sticky your shadows can become hard to blend over it. It comes in a tube, yay for hygiene and convenience, and is overall a near perfect product. I see no need to play around with other eye primers, because this one is so great. Spend your savings on more shadows to play around with!!

on 12/18/2017 10:24:00 PM

Good stuff 👍
I can only compare it to UD primer potion which I loved but haven't purchased in years because of the price.

It makes my eyeshadow more vibrant and I'm going on hour 6 with no smudging, creasing & very minimal fading.

on 11/29/2017 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Excellent primer. I find this works better than UD for me because it does not irritate my watery, sensitive eyes and oily eyelids.

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 AM

LOV3X!! I have been a UD, too Faced and Nars eye primer addict far too long but tks to an accidental find for a foundation I discovered this baby! Gawd, it's 1/3 the price of high end brands but works exactly just like them, in fact better!And I even got this on sale. This is my HG now. It looks like a highlighter but blends into crease quite easily. I had a head massage after work. Then I headed home for a hot shower and used a facial scrub. Turns out my eyeshadow wouldnt budge and the shimmer was still on. I had to use sephora`s eye makeup remover. The wear time was a good 14 hours and no creasing. It comes in a tube paste and u get to squeeze the amount you need.I also like the sleek black and white tube packaging.

Im impressed with WNW. Over the years they have changed their branding, image, packaging, marketing, R & D. They have even gone into animal cruelty -free makeup line. This will appeal to the higher level consciousness Gen.
Im def gonna try more stuffs from WNW.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So far it has been really good. Before, I had been using one my Milani, but couldn't find it again to repurchase. I thought that was as good as it gets, but this is even better. My eyeshadow lasts all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everybody throw away your UDPP with the damn wand! Lol jokes. But this primer seriously gives UDPP a run for it's money. Shadows last ALL DAY on oily lids and are vibrant and blend out wayy easier. I highly reccomend getting this primer if you're like me and love the UDPP but hate the new packaging. It was only $5.67 CAD for 10ml while UDPP is about $28 CAD for 10ml. That's a saving of 80%! And the tube doesn't have a silly wand. Buy it..buy it now. Also, keep leaving bad reviews for UDPP so they change the packaging back to the squeeze tube.

Also just a shout out to the MUA member that suggested putting it on your nose before concealer/foundation. You saved my pore issues! Thank you!!

on 10/21/2017 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to delete my review of this from the beginning of 2017 after retesting this. This is the BEST. I used this and then applied a super smokey eye and when I came home from work at the end of the workday-- my eyes looked pristine! Like I'd just applied my makeup seconds ago!

No creasing- this stuff is a staple for sure. I have a few other brands to use up, but this will be the only one I'll repurchase!

on 10/21/2017 7:11:00 PM

This is an excellent e/s primer at a great price. Unfortunately it's not the right product for me as it makes my lids look crepey. I prefer the Nyx HD High Definition Eyeshadow Base. Perhaps because it's lighter and less opaque, it doesn't emphasize the crepiness on my lids.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This has become an HG primer for me. For the price - $5, or less when it's on sale - this is absolutely amazing. It beats out all my other higher end primers like UDPP, TFSI, and even the NARS primer. I love that it's in a squeeze tube so I can get every little bit out. I apply just a little bit to my lids and it keeps all eyeshadow on my oily lids all day - I've worn makeup for 15+ hours with this and I don't get one bit of creasing. It's also a miracle that I can wear only cream eyeshadow on this without topping with powder eyeshadow and it still won't crease. I will be buying this for a long time.

If I could give 10 thumbs up for this product, I woulddddd! I once bought this as an impulse because i was in a crave to try out eyeshadow primer that hasn't been mentioned enough by beauty gurus. And ma goodnesssss.......... I was so surprised with the staying power of this amazing product! I think I have the oiliest eyelid in the entire world. With no primer or concealer at all, my eyeshadows will melt down in like two hours after application. However, with this freaking Wet N Wild primer, gurrllll i could slay the dayyy. Once i applied this eyeshadow primer at 6am and wore it all the way to 11pm (long day of event and I needed my make up to stay put). My eyeshadow stayed put perfectly!!! However do set it with a translucent powder or any skin tone eyeshadow color before blending in any other colors because it is quite sticky. This primer is translucent too in color. And not forgetting the price point of it! I won't be purchasing any other eyeshadow primer other than this I think. I would be very sad and devastated if WNW stops this primer because omg... I cannot live with this!