Revlon Matte Balm Enchanting 255

Revlon Matte Balm Enchanting 255

1.8

on 8/13/2018 7:03:00 PM

I love this balm! It does dry my lips out a little (be warned - it is not kiss-proof and will not stand up to a meal out with the family,) but it is well-pigmented and lasts really rather well under normal day-to-day life. I tend to find it needs touching up every 2-4 hours, and can look cakey if you don't take it off properly before reapplying, or it might settle into the lines of your lips. This shade would suit a warmer or neutral complexion well, for a nice, natural look. It's a lipstick I just can't live without.

on 10/26/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

WORST LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I know that some nudes can have a tendency to be streaky so I decided to swatch this and try it on my very own lips from the tester. I'm glad I did because the formula is hugely disappointing! Chalky and greasy - it slides about on the lips and picks up on every line and dry patch. Revlon matte balms have been a bit hit and miss - I find that the lighter shades aren't very good, but the darker ones are gorgeous. I have Sultry which is divine.

The search for perfect apricot nude continues...

on 1/19/2016 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a peachy nude color. On Revlon's website this color looked great on all the girls. On my light-med skin tone it just washed me out. Besides the color not working for me the formula is not great. It gets into every line on my lips.