Uploaded by elizium

price range

Reviews

Aug/17/2018

It's not very moisturizing

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Apr/04/2018

2 lippies is an accurate rating for this, like most reviews have said, this is not moisturizing, in fact when it dries, it sucks the moisture out of your skin. Its ok for a 10min pick me up, but I prefer gel masks or Japanese masks for that purpose. It could be a lot more hydrating and I could not use this overnight since it really dried me out. Pls sample before you buy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (680 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

May/12/2017

I use this as a night cream and wake up with soft soft skin. This also helps with redness around my nose and cheeks. I have allergies, and sneeze and wipe my nose a lot but this really works miracles for my dry irritated nose and cheek area which also is my worst area on my face. This makes makeup difficult to apply in this area without clinging, discoloring, or patching up. I only use a pea …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

1.0
fromstls

Apr/15/2017

This is so pointless! Feels very thick and greasy and doesn't moisturize at all. The whole concept and the packaging are very attractive, there was no funny smell and it didn't irritate my skin but in the end this mask simply doesn't work.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (896 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3.0

Mar/02/2016

You have great products but this one I don't get you don't moisturize, or apply evenly well, you feel like vaseline. The amount and price are fair but thats it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/19/2016

I use many Caudelie products and I like most of them but this mask is a huge failure! Sorry Caudelie :(
1. The mask has very thick texture, almost like butter. My skin doesn't absorb it; the mask stays on the skin.
2. It's a challenge to remove the mask in 10-20 minutes (as advised). In 10 minutes it becomes very greasy and even thicker. I was removing it with tissues …

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43