no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

I actually really like this shampoo. Some reviews said it's a clarifying shampoo. I don't use it as such. I use it as a daily shampoo, and it's never dried my hair out. In fact, my hair would usually look pretty good with this. I loved the fresh, clean scent! I probably wouldn't purchase it again, but I would use it again if I ever come across it in a hotel or something. …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (432 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

frommmarrs

Jul/21/2011

My shampoo just says "Clean" has a black label. It is a good straight forward no non-sense shampoo and a little goes a long way Good fragrance with a likeness to what the name says It smell clean and almost unscented.

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/07/2004

With long term usage, this shampoo has truly made a difference in my hair. It cleans so well and makes your hair feel so light all day - like you can swish it around freely. I've gotten more compliments on my hair now that I've been using it for quite some time and it's just great. EDIT: I think this has been discontinued because I don't see it in stores at all anymore. I …Read more

About reviewer (69 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Feb/23/2004

The clean line is totally fab! I have used the shampoo and conditioner and both are wonderful. These products are the only ones that leave my hair soft and smooth without leaving any residue. My hair feels weightless whenever I use this. Great products for normal hair.

About reviewer (964 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

1.0

Jul/26/2003

Didn't do anything for me - didn't clean and didn't moisturise either. I heard that it was good from my friend and took the plunge. Turned out to be a colossal waste of money and time, and I had wanted to like it so much.

About reviewer (287 reviews)

SkinCombination

May/11/2003

This is a nice shampoo-- WAY better than Herbal Essences balancing shampoo, its Clairol equivalent. It removes all of my buildup without totally stripping my highlighted hair. It doesn't smell amazing, but the scent is fresh and clean.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

Feb/14/2003

This is a good basic shampoo. It smells great and I used to even use it as a body wash in a pinch. It gets rid of product buildup and lathers nicely. I have moved on, however, since Neutrogena still hasn't banned animal testing. Even so, this is a nice shampoo, but not so nice that I will miss it much.

About reviewer (434 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0
fromNYgirl

Dec/23/2002

This took the color right out of my hair and left it looking very dull and full of static. Stay away from this if you have color treated hair!

About reviewer (586 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/21/2002

I love the bottle of this shampoo, just looks cool :) The shampoo didn't strip my hair and smells really awesome, plus it's cheap too!

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromkimm

Dec/20/2002

Love this shampoo for truly normal hair. Gently cleanses. Was a bit worried about the clear gel formula -- thought it may be too stripping. Key is to use less than you regularly do. Smells divine!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age