4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This primer definitely deserves more attention! I have combination skin and after applying it, it smooths and brightens my skin instantly and it has a slightly radiant finish but not oily. I like the beautiful natural glow it gives me and it makes my foundation (Armani Lasting Silk) more even and stay long for the whole day.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

This is a beautiful makeup base, something about it just makes my skin look so much better and it leaves it feeling smooth and plumped up. It works great on its own but I find that it works wonderfully with Chanel Multi - Use Illuminating base, a very expensive combination but they're a match made in heaven, my skin in left looking supple, illuminated, soft and youthful which results in smooth foundation that doesn't cling my dry areas.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

This is an amazing product! It is a light fluid, and my skin felt matte all day when I've used it under a foundation. Also the SPF 20 is a nice feature. It melts into my skin and makes my foundation last all day! It is super pricey, but worth it in my opinion!

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

For all the old formula Double Wear by Estee Lauder...please read this. For the past 2 years since Estee Lauder decided to change the formula of the beloved Double Wear, to this pitiful new formula, I have been so frustrated. I have dry skin, mature skin. Somehow I could use the Double Wear (old formula) with a good moisturizer and it was wonderful for the coverage and the longevity too. I can list probably 10-15 foundations I have tried that were flops. High end foundations, drug store foundations, different moisturizers, primers, make-up sprays for longevity and NOTHING compared to the old formula Double Wear......However, I am hoping to reach out to the lovers of the old formula Double Wear, who have been unhappy since its unnecessary demise. There IS a foundation that performs just like double wear and is actually a much lighter feeling formula...Dior Forever Fluid Flawless Perfection Fusion !!! It is so great and the longevity is amazing. It is lightweight and covers so well, anywhere from a medium to full coverage. You don't feel it on your face. The 3rd time I wore it, I had to rush to the hospital with a family member and that makeup lasted 17 hours without a touch up. I have discovered through the SA that there is a primer that works with this foundation called Diorskin Forever Primer. I couldn't imagine anything making the foundation perform better, but I promise that the two definitely go hand and hand. Yes they are both pricey, but you use quite less of the foundation, than the Double Wear so in the end, I think it lasts longer. The primer is well worth the money too. My suggestion would be to go to a Dior counter and have a SA familiar with the products (unlike Sephora employees) and get a sample of each. Use a good moisturizer first if you have dry skin. I do not use setting powders because of having dry skin and this makeup set wonderfully on its own. My apologies for a long review but I hope it will help someone looking for a replacement for the good ole Double Wear!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

I have tried lots and lots of primers but this is something else entirely. It perfects and smooths pores and mattifies it also perfects the look of enlarged pores over time. I use it in conjunction with with the Diorskin forever and ever wear foundation and my make up literally doesn't budge at all. I only have to apply it once and it will last literally all day. I even committed the cardinal skin sin and fell asleep in it one night (teething baby and lack of sleep got the better of me) in the morning it still looked freshly applied. I can't rave enough about Diorskin forever and ever primer and the matching foundation they really do stay put until you remove them. I used to use the original diorskin forever foundation which I have been using for quite a few years but I am now in love with the new range. I can't recommend it highly enough.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

I'm so surprise that their aren't more reviews for this! I am prone to redness on the apples of my cheeks. Not Rosacea per say....I can just look like a "hot mess" at times:) The SA used this, the Forever Perfct Makeup ( new formula), and Fix -It 2 in 1 concealer on me. And oh my gawd...looked like I had the Hollywood soft filter on me. This primer/corrector is brilliant. As the prvious reviewer stated, it can be worn on it's own. Apply this with your hands on top of freshly applied moisturizer. I takes very little product, FYI. I work outside so the fact that they include SPF is an added plus. The Matt finish works for me, now in Summer/ Spring but in Winter, I might switch to a different product...I'm prone to Winter dryness. This does have the typical Miss Diot fragrance so might not be for everyone. Al in all I love this product and recommend you try it at the counter!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Absolutely worth every penny, and I generally hate primers. Lovely, smoothing, mattefying finish. You could actually just wear this on its own over moisturizer and get a nice sheer boost with SPF to boot. However, as a primer this stuff really is awesome. I use it with the newest formulation of Diorskin Forever, and it really upgraded a foundation product that I already love. My acne-prone, sensitive skin isn't bothered by this primer (whereas my skin easily clogs with silicone-based formulas), and I actually feel like my foundation glides on top of the dry, rough patches where past acne breakouts are healing. No oil breakthrough. When used with the Forever foundation and the Dior Forever & Ever control loose powder, you've come to play. A flawless finish thats not budging for the whole day, even on oily skin.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair