Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Broad Spectrum 35

Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Broad Spectrum 35

3.8

AQUA (WATER), METHYL TRIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, MICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERYL UNDECYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VP/VA COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TETRASODIUM EDTA, ALGIN, LINALOOL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CITRONELLOL, XANTHAN GUM, BHT, SERINE, SODIUM STEARATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, ZINC GLUCONATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL.[MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYXHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].(Source: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=047b6c20-02f3-4aa9-9d6a-eeff65d257e0)

on 6/25/2018 4:55:00 PM

Initially, I was impressed at how well this covered redness and light acne scars while not looking very heavy. However, within about an hour, it had oxidized. Unfortunately, I was heading to a wedding and couldn't do anything about it as the rest of my makeup had already been applied. Despite having used primer, powder and setting spray, it started to look heavy and cakey and settled into smile lines as the night wore on. By the end of the night, about 8 hours later, I looked pretty horrible: orange-hued, with the foundation starting to separate from my oily skin, and just like I was wearing a ton of makeup. I couldn't wait to wash it all off.

Just in case you're still interested, I'm an NC25, and shade 020 was a good match before it oxidized.

on 5/7/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Since Dior does not make the Flawless Finish foundation anymore (satin finish) that I loved, I now use the Perfect Makeup (natural finish) which is still good, but not as good as the Flawless "satin" finish. The color (021) linen is a perfect match for me and still is able to cover the minor flaws to smooth out my complexion. I have tried other brands, but either the color or the finish do not work for me. I wish they would bring back the Flawless Finish . Again I do not have to use much product since I use a great moisturizer and the product sets quickly and literally lasts all day, even in the summer - though I may have to touch up a few spots when it gets really hot out.

on 5/5/2018 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Been using this for about 4-5 months in, and oh my god! This has been my HG foundation! I have sensitive, dry skin with oily t-zone (which occurs at times), and this does not look cakey nor dries my skin, and moreover, it does not made me look oily either. It does help to slightly cover my blemish marks (which are pretty red/dark in colors) and helps to blur out my nose pores. Lasts throughout the day with minimal touch up. Extremely excited and glad buying this despite the impulse purchase (since I could not find my shade/OOS for YSL all hours foundation).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample from Sephora. Damn them. They hooked me on yet another pricey but worth it product. I’m 47. Oily but getting old!!! I have been using mineral powder foundations for about 20 years since they came out. Jane iredale. Glominerals. Youngblood. Bare minerals. All have pros and cons. Youngblood has been my go to because I like a hefty coverage. But this dior foundation is perfection for me. It’s smooth. Matte but silky. Really good coverage. And my pores and discoloration disappear. I bake undereye and highlight areas with translucent powder (cheap L’Oréal) and my skin looks awesome. All day. And everything stays. Blush. Bronzer. Everything. Love this.

on 4/6/2018 10:01:00 AM

It is not very high coverage or buildable. It had a nice finish. The sample that I got, however, was a little too dark for me (030 medium beige).

on 4/1/2018 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great foundation for my oily skin! Paired with a good primer, it lasts all day, even through a nap!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best foundation i’ve ever tried so far. I usually use only 1 pump but it’s enough to cover my entire face naturally, it looks so natural & doesn’t cake on my face. It slightly blurs my pores & my skin never looked as healthy as this before

on 3/4/2018 3:45:00 PM

I wish this product worked for me.
At first when I started using it, I was incredibly happy with how this looked on my skin. My skin looked so refined without looking cakey and suited my combo skin.
After using it continuously for the last few weeks, my skin has become super dry (which is weird because it’s never been this dry EVER in my life), red patches near my eyebrows which I’ve never gotten before and I’ve started getting clogged pores and small pimples on my cheeks and forehead which I never usually get. I started getting these weird blackheads along my jawline which freaked me out. One thing I don’t like about this is that the parfum in this is STRONG. The first thing I noticed when I put it on my skin. The staying powder is great though! I just wish this worked for me as I tried finding another alternative for Estée Lauder double wear.. strangely that has not broken me out before like what a lot of people say. The reason why I wanted to give this a go is because I wanted to try something less heavy. Back to double wear I go :/
Oh also! I should mention, the colour range isn’t really that impressive in my opinion. I am NC15 in Mac and even the lightest shade was too dark for me.

on 2/17/2018 3:02:00 PM

I really like this foundation and use it during the summer, when I’m a bit tanned. Unfortunately this foundation doesn’t have a wide enough shade range to match my super light skin. Therefore I can’t use this as soon as my tan fades.

Pricey foundation but worth it in my opinion if it works out for you. The formula is fantastic, it applies and blends easily. Provides a nice medium coverage and also imparts a subtle glow on my skin. My skin looks great at the end of the day. Of course I do have to blot my skin a few times during the day but it held up really well on my combo skin. The foundation shade 041, Soft Ochre is a great match for me. I have never tried a Dior foundation before and I am very impressed with this one.