OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cyclotetrasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Oleate, Honey, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Polyquaternium­37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG­1 Trideceth­6, Ceteareth­20, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 8/2/2018 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have fine, naturally curly hair. When I couldn't find my Paul Mitchell's curls therapy and hadn't yet ordered my Bounce Curl hair cream, I picked this up.
First use...I showered at night and washed my hair. I used the product then hair plopped as I slept. I do this all of the time with fabulous results...EXCEPT THIS TIME! I would not recommend this product to anyone with fine curly hair. My curls were separated, limp no lift, no bounce and frizzy.
I will never use this product again and have already ordered my Bounce Curl!!!

on 1/16/2016 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

From the OGX website..
Lather on this versatile hair butter to boost your curls’ hydration. Leave it in for a moisturizing treatment or rinse it out for use as a deep conditioner.

I've used this as a deep conditioner & I love it! Its also great as a leave in.

I have naturally spiral curly hair 3b mixed with 3a & 3c's and got this last year when it 1st came out. When using it as a leave in a little goes a long way IMO (my hair is bra strap length). The scent is coconutty & tropical. This keeps my dry curls moisturized without feeling weighed down.