OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

Filtered by skin type : Combination
OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter
Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

Water (Aqua), Cyclotetrasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Oleate, Honey, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Polyquaternium­37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG­1 Trideceth­6, Ceteareth­20, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 4/15/2019 6:56:00 PM

i was using Shae Moisture Fruit infused Coconut water for the longest time(about 4 tubs) until i switched to this. I ran out of the Shae one and thought why not give this a go since i love anything Coconut and i already use the OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo as a HG so i bought this on a whim. SO HAPPY i tried it. I love how it can be a rinse off or a leave in. It doesnt weigh hair down and does not have an offensive smell. Its a barely there light Coconut water scent. I love it for days where i dont have a lot of time to shower and wait for hair conditioners or i need to rinse fast and get out. It doesnt make my hair sticky or greasy and i literally dont need to rinse that much before getting out the shower since this can be used as a leave in, For busy moms out there who cannot have the luxury to do shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and all, this is the best little gem ive found to make my showers quick but effective. I highly recommend this product if you have medium thickness, long black hair like me. I suffer from hair loss from time to time and also tangles. i have straight to wavy hair and i cant say this makes my hair more curly but it does condition it well(not as great as a deep conditoning mask) and feels/smells really nice. Id repurchase this to use as a leave in but i wouldnt use this by itself for conditioning. I find that using this after my conditioner is best. I use OGx Miracle Oil Conditioner along with Coconut Milk Shampoo and Coconut milk anti Breakage Serum.

on 2/17/2016 4:03:00 PM

for reference i have thin, wavy hair (2a) and lots of it. I've been dying my hair for almost 20 years, it was looking dull and limp.

OGX released this line new for 2016. I was browsing Walgreen's hair selection in search of a new deep conditioner and/or leave in as my current ones were running out and did nothing to WHOA me to repurchase. Thats when this quenching coconut curls line caught my attention.

I initially only purchased this curling hair butter to use as a deep conditioner, thinking as a leave in it would be much to heavy for my fine hair. And if your looking for a moisture boost its great to use.

BUT YOU GUYS, as a leave in, O-M-G. My curls have so much LIFE and bounce to them, curls i didn't even know i had. You only need a tiny bit as this is a very rich moisturizing conditioner. It smells divine, the texture is so buttery. My hair looks 10 times healthier in just a few weeks.

I loved this so much i went out and bought the matching frizz-defying moisture mousse and will soon be purchasing the shampoo and conditioner to try out.

on 1/16/2016 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

From the OGX website..
Lather on this versatile hair butter to boost your curls’ hydration. Leave it in for a moisturizing treatment or rinse it out for use as a deep conditioner.

I've used this as a deep conditioner & I love it! Its also great as a leave in.

I have naturally spiral curly hair 3b mixed with 3a & 3c's and got this last year when it 1st came out. When using it as a leave in a little goes a long way IMO (my hair is bra strap length). The scent is coconutty & tropical. This keeps my dry curls moisturized without feeling weighed down.