OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

Filtered by age: 30-35
OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

1 review

Water (Aqua), Cyclotetrasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Oleate, Honey, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Polyquaternium­37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG­1 Trideceth­6, Ceteareth­20, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 2/17/2016 4:03:00 PM

for reference i have thin, wavy hair (2a) and lots of it. I've been dying my hair for almost 20 years, it was looking dull and limp.

OGX released this line new for 2016. I was browsing Walgreen's hair selection in search of a new deep conditioner and/or leave in as my current ones were running out and did nothing to WHOA me to repurchase. Thats when this quenching coconut curls line caught my attention.

I initially only purchased this curling hair butter to use as a deep conditioner, thinking as a leave in it would be much to heavy for my fine hair. And if your looking for a moisture boost its great to use.

BUT YOU GUYS, as a leave in, O-M-G. My curls have so much LIFE and bounce to them, curls i didn't even know i had. You only need a tiny bit as this is a very rich moisturizing conditioner. It smells divine, the texture is so buttery. My hair looks 10 times healthier in just a few weeks.

I loved this so much i went out and bought the matching frizz-defying moisture mousse and will soon be purchasing the shampoo and conditioner to try out.