Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation

Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation

4.1

Not tested on animals

Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloés bio)*, carthamnus tinctorius (organic safflower oil/huile de carthame bio)*, glycerin (organic/bio)*, coconut alkanes, potassium cetyl phosphate, sorbitan sesquioleate, gluconolactone†, cetearyl olivate†, silica, sorbitan olivate†, coco-caprylate/caprate†, sodium benzoate, decyl glucoside†, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium bicarbonate, citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol), vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil/huile de pépins de raisin bio)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), argania spinosa (argan shell powder/poudre d’argan), rosa gallica (rose flower powder/poudre de rose). May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I love this product. It is buildable and light. You get great coverage without feeling like your face has cement on it. My only complaint is that I feel as thought it doesn't seem to last that long.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This must be the only liquid foundation I’ve purchased multiple times. I’ve repurchased others, but usually only once or twice. This, however, I keep coming back to. I love it. Shake it really well. Be careful as it’s a glass bottle, but that’s really preferable. The foundation is quite thin and runny. I will use one or two pumps for my entire face. It gives really nice, full coverage. Work quickly as it will dry fast. I think it works best over a well hydrated skin or a primer, such as hourglass veil. Can set with it without a powder. Also, I love how clean Juice beauty is. This gets an excellent rating.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING! As shared by a another poster, I’m also working to heal my moisture barrier and I was completely knocked off my feet when I saw safflower oil as one of the main ingredients. Safflower oil’s high linoleic acid content causes it to be one of the best things you can use on your skin. It’s very buildable and a little goes a long, long, long way. The coverage is medium to full—or it could be sheer to light if applied with a damp sponge, which is what I do. I would be distraught if this were reformulated or discontinued. If you have sensitive skin or are a recovering acne, rosacea, red/irritated, or oily skin suffer who’s working toward rebuilding your moisture barrier and healing your skin, presuming you don’t have a safflower oil sensitivity, I would strongly encourage you to try this product.

on 2/6/2018 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Walked into Ulta, said I needed new foundation, the salesperson walked me straight to this and said "Rosy Beige" would be perfect for my skin tone (fair with a lot of redness). She was right. I even got a random sales person at Kohl's asking me what I was using because she loved the color so much.

Notes: medium coverage, more of a "natural" finish than an "airbrushed instagram model" finish

Pros: great color (see above), lasts all day, doesn't break me out, , slightly buildable, "healthy" skin ingredients, organic. Bonus: gorgeous packaging

Cons: needs to be applied with primer and a sponge or it doesn't wear well, you have to shake it, doesn't build to full coverage, not hydrating enough to wear during the winter but almost too hydrating in the summer.

In conclusion: I'm not opposed to buying this again but when it runs out, I'm going to look for something that's more full coverage since this doesn't look all that different from when I'm just wearing my heavily tinted moisturizer, which is much easier and quicker to apply.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried very hard to make this foundation work. I had to buy two shades to mix a match for my skin because I could not find a shade that was good enough on its own. I tried applying it with a brush, with a sponger, with my fingers. I tried mixing a little primer in. I tried mixing a little face oil in. But I just could not get to a place of happiness with this foundation. Coverage is lighter than you'd think for a foundation, more like BB cream level coverage. The foundation emphasized every single pore, dry patch, crease and other skin flaw I have--and this is with using Juice's primer underneath. I could not easily blend it out either. Flawless Serum just failed on so many levels.

It is natural, cruelty-free, and feels very light on the skin, so those are the plusses. But overall, I wasn't happy with this and would not repurchase, especially not at that price point.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

So this is a very first impression as I have only worn this today, and I will definitely update if anything changes- but so far I am loving this! I have very sensitive, dehydrated acne prone skin. I am trying to heal it because my skins protective barrier was compromised due to using too many harsh treatments, and I was looking for a new foundation that I could wear to work and it wouldn't aggravate my skin and THIS is it! The texture is very liquidey, as a serum foundation should be. It reminded me of the Tarte rainforest water foundation but without the alcohol. I was blown away by the coverage! I got to a pretty high medium and it was definitely buildable. The color "Sand" was definitely too dark for my light, beige skin tone so I think I will try Cream next time. The only drawback is the staying power is definitely lacking, but I am going to play around with some primers and see if that helps in that area. Another thing I noticed is that after I took my makeup off, I think my skin actually looked even better than it did before i applied it! It was hydrated and soothed- not 100% sure if that was the foundation to thank, but I am just gonna roll with it ;) Overall this may be my new go to foundation! Those with sensitive skin should give this a try

on 9/15/2017 12:57:00 PM

Hydrating, medium-full coverage. The finish is like Mac face and body but with much more coverage. The colors look much lighter on the skin than when first dispensed. I wear cream 08 and I am about nc20 in mac terms. Light skin with golden undertones. My skin is normal to dry with tendencies toward sensitivity and dehydration. I haven't been this happy with a foundation in a while. Also is similar to Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation in finish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

If you are looking for an all natural dupe of Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, look no further!

Juice Beauty has a few foundations, none of which performed nearly well enough for my high expectations, but they obviously did their homework and finally got a foundation right, and this is it! I love the amazing ingredients, the medium-full coverage that covers my acne scars, hyperpigmentation, doesn't break out my sensitive skin, lasts all day, and the overall beautiful healthy look lot gives my skin. Despite this being a solid medium-full coverage foundation, it is very lightweight, and if not for the fact that I put it on, I would forget I'm wearing it! I am a huge fan and can't wait to try their new Phyto-pigments Primer next! FYI: One reviewer said there was a very limited color range, and that's simply NOT true. They have TEN different shades in their Phyto-pigments foundation range, from the lightest to very dark skin tones, so there is almost no way you can't find a shade that doesn't work for you!

on 1/16/2016 6:52:00 PM

Hmmm, on my search for the perfect "blendable" foundation, I came across this new one from Juice Beauty. I absolutely loved the organic all natural ingredients but that is where my love affair ended. When applying this, it was a mess. Maybe it's these new "serum" foundations (I just tried Younique's serum foundation as well), unless you have the perfect match or great skin, these foundations are just funky. They go on smoothly but dry very quickly to a powdery finish. Not only did this show every pore, but oxidized almost immediately. I looked like an oompa loompa. Not to mention that once it sets, it doesn't move. I notice under my eyes there wasn't any foundation and it was such a noticeable difference that it was hilarious. I gave it an extra lippie because it may work for someone with better skin and find a color match in their limited color selection.