Living Proof STYLE/LAB Blowout

Living Proof STYLE/LAB Blowout
STYLE/LAB Blowout

2.9

Water, Alcohol Denat., Polyester‐5, Sodium Methoxy PEG‐16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), Glycerin, PPG‐5‐Ceteth‐20, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral.

Absolutely terrible product! I had to throw it away. It made my hair feel gross and I could not get a brush through it. It felt like it was making my hair fall out. I hate throwing out products because it feels wasteful but I could not even force myself to finish this one. Stay away!

on 10/20/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am always buying products that promise anti frizz or volume or shine for my hair. This is not the kind of product I would ever have bought on my own,.....I got a free sample at Ulta and i kept it in my bathroom cabinet for months. Eventually one day when I ran out of my usual mousse I happened to notice this in the back of the shelf and I used it as a stop gap measure. From day one, it reduced the time it took to blowout my hair, it added shine and reduced frizz. Later that day I attended a family baptism and I received several compliments on my hair even from dour puss aunts. I don’t use any other products now, just shampoo, conditioner and my blowout spray. I don’t need to wash my hair as often either. I can go an extra day and my hair looks great. My hair is oily at the scalp with dry ends and has been highlighted. It is also aging...but with blowout it is aging gracefully. :)

on 10/12/2018 9:04:00 AM

I'm surprised at the negative reviews. I use this after I have run Living Proof Prime Style Extender through my hair. Between the two products, there are almost no knots to comb out and I can easily go an extra day or two without washing my hair. Plus drying my hair takes way less time!!!

on 4/29/2018 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Didn't contain frizz at all - no shine - taking it back to Ulta.

on 3/21/2017 7:32:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have lots and lots of hair, but it's very fine and wavy in the back (but not on the sides). My hair is also blonde and highlighted. With this product, I don't have to round brush or straighten the wavy hair on the back of my head. I just spray the product throughout my hair when it's quite damp, and then blow dry it immediately. If I do this soon after my shower, I don't need to round brush or straighten. Also, the product gives me some nice volume that lasts all day, without any weird texture. I really like this stuff!

on 6/17/2016 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

The first time I used it I really liked it....it must have been the styling combo I did that day. My blow dry was bouncy and stayed shaped nicely. Well, ever since I just don't think this is what I need. My hair actually seems more UNmanageable with this....it tends to dry all wonky even with my round brush. When I just push a vent brush through things really get ugly. My hair feels rather sticky, no matter how little I use, and I don't get much volume. It supposedly quick-dries hair and has heat protection with shaping, but to be honest, I prefer L'Oreal's Blow Dry It Quick Dry primer spray to this.

on 1/15/2016 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This spray didn't add any smoothness or shine at all. I blew my hair 80% dry on high heat and then sectioned it off and used a medium round brush starting in the back. My hair is collarbone length so this size brush gives me some volume but also gives me some wave. After hitting the brush with medium heat for a few seconds I then hit it with the cool shot to set the curl. When I took the brush out I was really disappointed that my hair was not smoother and that the ends looked so frayed. I will say that there was some volume at the roots. I proceeded to do this to both sides and then did the same thing to the crown in three sections. But my hair looked the same way. There was some volume at the roots but it wasn't smooth at all and the ends looked frazzled and didn't lay flat. Once I finished I put on my makeup but by the time I finished with that, my hair had totally deflated, all of the volume had disappeared. I didn't even run a brush through it once I finished blow drying. So I'm not impressed with Blowout at all. I expected a much better product. I don't usually blow dry my hair for two reasons: it's time consuming and I hate getting all sweaty. I prefer to air dry my hair overnight and use a curling iron in the morning. This was an experiment because I got a new dryer for Christmas and I wanted to try it out. LP No Frizz styling spray works much better than Blowout. I will be returning Blowout to Ulta. No Frizz is a HG product for me, I've been using it for years. I've certainly had better results blow drying using Moroccan Oil or It'a 10. Blowout is a complete fail for me and I definitely do not recommend it.

Popular Styling Products