Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara

Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara so much!!! it does exactly what it claims. mascara does not flake, lasts until you wash it off. I love how intense it is. thickens my lashes so well. I will keep repurchasing this mascara forever.

on 1/7/2018 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff because of the big chunky wand. Som people are turned off by it but I love it. This makes my lashes thick and long BUT by the end of the day I have raccoon eyes and it looks like I’ve been crying. :( doesn’t stay put and will flake.

on 10/11/2017 7:44:00 AM

What a disappointment. I usually like Bobbi Brown mascaras a lot - Smokey Eye is my favourite - but this one doesn't meet my expectations. It's very clumpy, so instead of either thickening or lengthening my eyelashes, it just leaves them spiky - not a good look. The only positive is that it doesn't smudge at the end of the day.

on 9/8/2017 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Received this as a deluxe sized sample. The brush is so big and chunky, hard to use without getting all over my skin. Once applied it did nothing for my sparse lashes. Into the trash it goes.

on 7/15/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Clump city! Not a fan of this mascara. I wanted to love it! The wand is huge, so I sometimes get mascara on my brow bone, which I of course do not want. It's also basically impossible to apply mascara with this wand to the bottom lashes. On top of that, it clumps pretty bad and makes my eyelashes so hard and stiff. Yuck. Huge pass especially considering the price!

on 5/2/2017 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used several deluxe samples of the Eye Opening Mascara and I wouldn't buy the full size because I didn't like the formula, the brush, or the lasting power of it. The brush is very large and therefore unwieldy, and the formula smudged more than I feel comfortable with. For this price I feel there are better choices available, within the line I much prefer the Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye Mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the absolute WORST Bobbi Brown product ever! I was loaded up with three samples of this and I was thrilled but they all went into the trash. Simply not even worth keeping. The product clumps very bad and smears. I tried combing it through and gave it a week to "mature" and it just wasn't worth it. I'll stick with my Maybelline Big Eyes thank you.

on 3/13/2017 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good mascara. Mostly for volume, not so much length. The only concern is the big brush, which makes it difficult to work with. Formula great. Does not smudge, considering I only use it on my top lashes.

on 9/27/2016 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a big dissapointment! For such a expensive mascara, it should work well instead it clumped my lashes then in a few hours those dried bits fell on my face , also it smudges easily, I had a big hope with its giant wand but unfortunately it didn't do nothing to lengtening and volumizing my lashes , one thing I like from this mascara is how I Love the Tube, so big and cool !

on 9/9/2016 3:26:00 PM

An ok mascara, but nothing special. In the beginning, the mascara clumped a lot. Additionally, I found it difficult to apply without smearing it around my eyes, due to the huge brush. Especially when you try to reach the tiny hairs in the corners of your eyes. I always had to correct the smears with a q-tip. After using it for two months or so, the amount of product only reached the outer bristles of the wand: everything became much easier to apply, but the overall effect was unimpressive. In my opinion, this mascara is far to expensive for the results it delivers.