100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is a perfect set of tweezers - mini size for travel, but big enough to pick up for everyday use. In addition, it has a perfect rubberized grip, so you never accidentally gouge your skin, but the point is strong enough to grab the end of fine hairs - they never slips away from you. Have had mine for years, never needed sharpening, even though I store them in the open, not in a special protector. Nice mat black color is a bonus, looks good with any bathroom scheme.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This is my 2nd (maybe 3rd?) set of these petite scale slant tweezers, and that is only because I have lost a pair or two pairs over the years. I have never gotten a dud, which for $5.79 with a Sally Beauty card is not bad! I am hooked.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35