4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 months ago

It's super low prices and it really does highlight. The qualm is that it settles within a few hours into the tiniest of lines and it looks cakey. on certain areas it's not so bad, cheeks, fore head, but undereye it settles pretty bad.

About reviewer (519 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

2 years ago

I actually hate these lmao. Wanted a cheap highlighter for every day use and this was like €3.99 and now i see that theres a reason for that. Its basically like a glitter setting powder looks cakey and gross on patches easily; i have dry skin.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

2 years ago

Love this, absolutely stunning so blinding. Only con is that the pot it came in, the lid has broke completely and I can’t slot a little bit in anywhere so yeah but I love it so I will still keep it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

2 years ago

Bought this & the pink one before & very blinding highlight! Only let down is it contains chunky glitter particles, the lid snapped off for no reason and you can get 3 of these highlights in different shades in a palette which I’m sure works out cheaper!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

I really like this highlighter; I have this in "Peach Lights." I bought this on a whim at Ulta one day, this shade caught my eye and I figured, "why not try this?" Swatches do not do it justice. It's such a beautiful highlighter on the skin and it's quite pigmented. I also like to mix this highlighter with "Ghost Lights" from the same brand for a glow you can see from space. :P It's not as buttery as the Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighters and it's a little hard to open, but it's good for the price and has the same amount of glow as the Wet N Wild highlighters imo. I do wish they sold this brand at other places too. :/ Conclusion: I would definitely buy this again. :)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesOther

2 years ago

This highlighter is absolutely incredible!! I was looking for a gold highlight, and I was slightly skeptical when I saw the price that it wouldn't be very good. Despite being a little chalky, it really does the job.Colour is excellent, pigmentation is to die for and it goes onto the skin so smoothly without looking chalky. ABH is QUAKING!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

These highlighters are so pretty. They are packed with pigment and give u a gorgeous glow. The only downfall is the formula. It feels chalky but other than that I'm in love.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I bought this highlighter about two weeks ago, and all I have to say is WOW. I've tried all kinds of highlighters, including higher end ones like Girl Meets Pearl and Candlelight Glow, and I did not love any of them as much as I love this one. I got Golden Lights, which is a light gold with some white. It really packs a punch. It has fantastic pigmentation, and gives a GORGEOUS shimmery glow. I put a little bit on for a more subtle effect, but if you layer it on more, you'll be an actual fairy, I promise! Haha. I would recommend this highlighter a hundred times over. I'll probably try Peach Lights next. I almost feel like it's wrong how good this highlighter is for only 6 bucks!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I recently purchased this in golden lights and I'm obsessed!! It's a true gold shade with white gold undertones. It's super pigmented and blinding. I only have to dip my brush into it once. Plus it's only $6 which is amazing!! I highly recommend this!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I have this in both Peach Lights and Golden Lights. Peach Lights is (as the name suggests) a gorgeous peachy-pink colour and Golden Lights (again, as the name suggests) is what I'd call a true gold colour. Both of these highlighters are beautiful! SO pigmented! I am very fair skinned so Golden Lights is a little too dark for me so I like to mix it with a lighter, champagne coloured highlighter with gold undertones (i.e Sin by Urban Decay), and I love the result! Tbh even though it's slightly too dark for me on it's own, I actually really prefer Golden Lights over Peach Lights. These highlighters are probably my favourite drugstore highlighters- they give such a nice glow to my skin AND they're only £3 each!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool