Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

It's super low prices and it really does highlight. The qualm is that it settles within a few hours into the tiniest of lines and it looks cakey. on certain areas it's not so bad, cheeks, fore head, but undereye it settles pretty bad.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (507 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

Jul/04/2018

I actually hate these lmao. Wanted a cheap highlighter for every day use and this was like €3.99 and now i see that theres a reason for that. Its basically like a glitter setting powder looks cakey and gross on patches easily; i have dry skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

fromtua123

Jun/03/2018

Love this, absolutely stunning so blinding. Only con is that the pot it came in, the lid has broke completely and I can’t slot a little bit in anywhere so yeah but I love it so I will still keep it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

May/11/2018

Bought this & the pink one before & very blinding highlight! Only let down is it contains chunky glitter particles, the lid snapped off for no reason and you can get 3 of these highlights in different shades in a palette which I’m sure works out cheaper!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

Oct/23/2017

I really like this highlighter; I have this in "Peach Lights." I bought this on a whim at Ulta one day, this shade caught my eye and I figured, "why not try this?"

Swatches do not do it justice. It's such a beautiful highlighter on the skin and it's quite pigmented. I also like to mix this highlighter with "Ghost Lights" from the same brand for …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesOther

Oct/17/2017

This highlighter is absolutely incredible!! I was looking for a gold highlight, and I was slightly skeptical when I saw the price that it wouldn't be very good. Despite being a little chalky, it really does the job.Colour is excellent, pigmentation is to die for and it goes onto the skin so smoothly without looking chalky. ABH is QUAKING!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

Sep/14/2017

These highlighters are so pretty. They are packed with pigment and give u a gorgeous glow. The only downfall is the formula. It feels chalky but other than that I'm in love.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/18/2017

I bought this highlighter about two weeks ago, and all I have to say is WOW. I've tried all kinds of highlighters, including higher end ones like Girl Meets Pearl and Candlelight Glow, and I did not love any of them as much as I love this one. I got Golden Lights, which is a light gold with some white. It really packs a punch. It has fantastic pigmentation, and gives a GORGEOUS shimmery …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Mar/29/2017

I recently purchased this in golden lights and I'm obsessed!! It's a true gold shade with white gold undertones. It's super pigmented and blinding. I only have to dip my brush into it once. Plus it's only $6 which is amazing!! I highly recommend this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/11/2017

I have this in both Peach Lights and Golden Lights. Peach Lights is (as the name suggests) a gorgeous peachy-pink colour and Golden Lights (again, as the name suggests) is what I'd call a true gold colour. Both of these highlighters are beautiful! SO pigmented! I am very fair skinned so Golden Lights is a little too dark for me so I like to mix it with a lighter, champagne coloured …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool