Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter

Makeup Revolution  Vivid Baked Highlighter
Vivid Baked HighlighterVivid Baked HighlighterVivid Baked Highlighter

4.5

Mica,Talc,Dimethicone,NYLON12,MAGNESIUMALUMINUM SILICATE, Phenoxyethanol,Propylparaben,MAY CONTAIN( /-:)CI77891,CI77861,CI 77491?CI 77510

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this highlighter; I have this in "Peach Lights." I bought this on a whim at Ulta one day, this shade caught my eye and I figured, "why not try this?"

Swatches do not do it justice. It's such a beautiful highlighter on the skin and it's quite pigmented. I also like to mix this highlighter with "Ghost Lights" from the same brand for a glow you can see from space. :P

It's not as buttery as the Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighters and it's a little hard to open, but it's good for the price and has the same amount of glow as the Wet N Wild highlighters imo. I do wish they sold this brand at other places too. :/

Conclusion: I would definitely buy this again. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This highlighter is absolutely incredible!! I was looking for a gold highlight, and I was slightly skeptical when I saw the price that it wouldn't be very good. Despite being a little chalky, it really does the job.Colour is excellent, pigmentation is to die for and it goes onto the skin so smoothly without looking chalky. ABH is QUAKING!

on 3/11/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in both Peach Lights and Golden Lights. Peach Lights is (as the name suggests) a gorgeous peachy-pink colour and Golden Lights (again, as the name suggests) is what I'd call a true gold colour. Both of these highlighters are beautiful! SO pigmented! I am very fair skinned so Golden Lights is a little too dark for me so I like to mix it with a lighter, champagne coloured highlighter with gold undertones (i.e Sin by Urban Decay), and I love the result! Tbh even though it's slightly too dark for me on it's own, I actually really prefer Golden Lights over Peach Lights. These highlighters are probably my favourite drugstore highlighters- they give such a nice glow to my skin AND they're only £3 each!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this highlighter about two weeks ago, and all I have to say is WOW. I've tried all kinds of highlighters, including higher end ones like Girl Meets Pearl and Candlelight Glow, and I did not love any of them as much as I love this one. I got Golden Lights, which is a light gold with some white. It really packs a punch. It has fantastic pigmentation, and gives a GORGEOUS shimmery glow. I put a little bit on for a more subtle effect, but if you layer it on more, you'll be an actual fairy, I promise! Haha. I would recommend this highlighter a hundred times over. I'll probably try Peach Lights next. I almost feel like it's wrong how good this highlighter is for only 6 bucks!

I recently purchased this in golden lights and I'm obsessed!! It's a true gold shade with white gold undertones. It's super pigmented and blinding. I only have to dip my brush into it once. Plus it's only $6 which is amazing!! I highly recommend this!

on 9/14/2017 4:52:00 AM

These highlighters are so pretty. They are packed with pigment and give u a gorgeous glow. The only downfall is the formula. It feels chalky but other than that I'm in love.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased Golden Lights after seeing it recommended on a makeup artists Instagram page. I figured for 6 bucks why not try it...and it turned out to be amazing. Gorgeous color and so super pigmented! Probably the best low end powder highlighter I've ever used. I can't stress enough how super pigmented these are, they really pack a punch! I often spray my highlighter brush with the Hard Candy setting spray to make them show up better and with this is was too much when I did that....It's seriously glowy all on it's own. It's not a subtle highlight but it does blend into your skin nicely as you wear it, I noticed after like 30-45 minutes I had a glow but it didn't look powdery if that makes sense. This probably isn't the exact right color for my skin tone. I'm very pale and cool toned but have buttery blonde hair, I tend to prefer a pink toned highlight so I'll be going back to Ulta asap to get the pinker one but I love this beautiful pale white golden too...and I imagine it would be great for medium and tan skin tones especially. I'm starting to be really impressed with this brand and purchase from it more and more.

on 1/12/2017 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the shade Golden Lights and absolutely love it! This is my go-to, day to day highlight. It provides a soft glow, not overly shimmery or glittery. The packaging is a little bulky and flimsy (the closure broke off after a day even though I hadn't dropped it or treated it roughly). It's nicely pigmented and buttery. I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros:
Cheaply priced
Nice pigmentation
Not shimmery, glittery

Cons:
Bulky, flimsy packaging

on 3/4/2017 1:15:00 PM

I tried the golden colour first. It was very pigmented but looked way too yellow on my pale pink skin. I was impressed with it though. I purchased the vivid lights instead. It is less pigmented and has a pink tone to it. I'm not in love with it, it kind of blends into my skin colour. The price is good but for light skin they really need something white toned.

The pigmentation in this is amazing! It can be a little flaky, but this product is awesome. I have peach lights, and it is stunning with my black with a blue tint hair. I constantly get asked what highlighter I am wearing, and complemented. If you want a highlighter that wont break your bank, definitely give this a try.