L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit

L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I needed a brow product and decided to try this. I bought the Medium to Dark Brown shade; i have very dark brown hair & eyes (Asian). This color works perfectly for me. It stays on all thru my shift and wears nicely. I like the straigthtforward simple compact as well—packaging matters to me. I looked at the Benefit brow products but i cannot handle their packaging as it looks and feels visually clutter-y to me. Not as many shades as ABH but this was a great color match for me. Glad i tried this.

on 1/18/2016 7:36:00 PM

I never thought I would enjoy L'Oreal's brow products so much. This is a good dupe for Benefit's eyebrow kit. The gel and powder work beautifully well, and the tweezers are really convenient. I don't really use the brush or the spoolie, but I'm sure they're just fine. I think I paid like $15 for this? Great value for the price, since it's definitely comparable to department store similars.