no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

This is such a beautiful plumy mauvy shade. It screams fall and i had such high hopes for it. When applying it it goes on like a dream. Very pigmented. And then.....its gone. And youre left with butthole lips and youre embarassed to show your face in public. I wore this out, didnt eat or drink anything...looked in a mirror while i was out and was left with the dreaded butthole lips. This does not last long at all. Ill never repurchase this or any other shade for that matter. Shame because it really is a nice color.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBrown

1.0

4 years ago

I am so in love with this color. Honestly I have never been more thrilled about a lipstick color than with this one. Velvet Rebel is just the most beautiful shade ever, and it was so cheap, 3 pounds in Superdrug. It is highly pigmented, and it goes on very smooth, you have to work quick if you make a mistake, since it dries very fast. And then.... the lasting time is horrendous.. I wore it out to a concert and it was a HOT mess it cracked and flaked off. I had to toss it out when I got home :(

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29