2B colours Illuminating CC cream

No Image

on 7/6/2018 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the best cc cream I have ever used! It is the only CC cream I used that really does what it is supposed to. It has good coverage but does not look heavy, the colour 01 is great for my pale yellow undertone skin, it is not very shiny but also not drying at all. And also it does not clog my very easily congested skin. I really love it and would recommend to everyone.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

So I bought this cc cream online through Ulta in the color Sand that is light/medium yellow tone complexions. It costed me $4.99, not bad, and hails from European drugstore lines. It is very lightweight, offers medium light coverage, and has a satin/matte finish. I have normal/dry/40ish skin and I found that it didn't accentuate the signs of aging. This product might be good for those with oilier skin types looking to use cc creams because of the drier finish. It oxidizes slightly dark, but not too much. My grip about this product is that when it first arrived through the mail I went to open it and lot of product oozed out of the tube style container. So it felt like a waste of money and product. I could have done 5-7 faces with what came out. I don't know if it was because it was the tube style container and that it was a cold winter day and that may have aided to the pressure during shipping. So make sure the product is settle down in the bottom before opening. I wish it was a little more moisturizing and offered more shade ranges. It can be lightly built up to a medium coverage more than a tinted moisturizer. This product was not bad, I really think it is a budget buy, good quality. It is just an "okay, meh" product for me, not really a Wow!