Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder
Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder

4.7

Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands and so I was excited to test out this product.

The Maybelline Master Fixt Setting+Perfecting Powder is good for an everyday use. I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis. It's affordable and does an incredible job at mattifying and making the skin appear poreless. My crater-like skin looks super smooth with the application of this product.

However, it is not a good setting when taking pictures or for special occasions. It does leave a white sheen across the skin and has terrible flashback in pictures.

I know I said it leaves a white sheen but the white sheen isn't too noticeable. I just won't be wearing this product for pictures ever. I'm definitely repurchasing it when I run out because of the affordability of it and its ability to do its job.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This works really well. You don't have to use a lot and you get a lot of product. I also use it in combination with the setting spray for extra makeup staying power.

I've been a Makeup Forever HD Powder junkie for years and I've been looking for a drugstore dupe for such a long time. This works as well (if not better) than MUF. It keeps my under eye concealer in place and when I set my whole face with it, I feel like it makes my skin look flawless.

I just really wish that these loose powders at the drugstore could figure out a way to have a sifter that closes... But I figured out that you can put a round compact sponge in the sifter tray to keep it from being so messy.