L'Oreal Paris Nature's Therapy - Mega Curves

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best gel for curls I've ever used. Not too crunchy, does wonders for frizz, holds (hair still looked pretty good after I got caught in the RAIN.) And it adds shine instead of drying my hair out. I have stopped even being curious about new styling products.

on 9/30/2016 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I tried it earlier this summer, while I was at Sally's picking up the Nature's Therapy conditioner pak. And a month later...lol I went back and bought a backup! I love this shampoo. Con-It smells like fake peaches. Doesn't linger much. Everything else is a plus....the shampoo is thin, spreads well, foams adequately, and cleans without stripping. It leaves my hair just...NICE. Not roughed up, not siliconed, no coating on scalp or hair....yet clean, shiny, and I don't need as much conditioner after this shampoo as I do with many others. it really does help soften my hair after using it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The smell is fantastic! I'm usually really picky about scents and prefer more herbal scents versus fruits, but I think peach and apricot are my exceptions to this preference. I would drink this stuff if it tasted like it smelled.

This shampoo is a bit thin and watery -- but it doesn't lather the greatest because it's sulfate-free (bonus!) so the watery texture is good for helping spread it around your scalp.

This shampoo is formulated for waves and curls, so it's good for creating bouncy hair, but it's also probably the only shampoo I've ever used that I didn't feel as if I even needed to use a conditioner after using it. I have very long, fine, thin hair with a wave to it, so not having to use a heavy conditioner that counteracts the lightness and the waves I have is a big deal. I also double-checked the ingredients list, and it doesn't contain any silicones that would just fool me into thinking that it's silky.

After the success from this shampoo though, I went ahead and bought the conditioner to go with it and wasn't disappointed (though I haven't used it for long enough to write a review!)

With hair almost reaching my waist, this product still helps me maintain volume and moisture and keeps the ends very touchable and tangle-free.