Etude House Princess Etoinette Heart Blusher

No Image

3.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush might be discontinued now. Anyways it comes in 2 shades pink and coral. I've got 2 of them.. most people will get this due to this very pretty princess packaging with the powder mould in shapes of tiny hearts. Each colour contains 3 shades.

The idea was to empty the hearts from the plastic package and place them in the container, swirl them around to get your desired shade. but... it was so hard at times I ended up crushing the pretty hearts and used my brush in the end.

Colour was pretty frosty. I felt that the coral OR201 was pretty weird at first as I have not tried such a tone before but ended up liking it better as days goes by. Lasting power was not great.. about 5-6 hours.

My other pink blush suffered a terrible fate when I had similarly crushed the hearts into powder and I knocked into it and it fell and scattered all over the place just after 2 use..

This is one of the prettiest blushers every released as many girls like to use it for their Instagram photos however is not a user friendly one.

Popular Blush Products