Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

3.8

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 4/2/2018 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I wanna give this thing 5 lippies just for the smell. It's the smell of pure beach vacation! But the only reason I give it a 4 is cus the payoff is literally the same color as me. I've been using it over a month & both my sister & I can't see any difference lol. Maybe just slightly along the forehead.

on 3/17/2018 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The first time I bought this bronzer, I really liked everything about it, the way it applied, the formula of the bronzer, the scent, the price (compared to high end bronzers) but I noticed that the more I would use it, the less it would show on my face... even if I go in heavy with a brush, you can barely see it on my skin. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else? Other than that it is a really nice bronzer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in the color "bronze" and I love it. It can build up to be darker and it doesn't have strong orange pigments. It smells almost like sun tan lotion mixed with coconut and shea butter, but I don't mind it. The powder is not chalky at all and feels almost silky to the touch. So happy I bought this !

on 8/31/2016 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The reason I would not buy this again is because even the darkest shade in this bronzer is way too light for tan/medium-medium dark/dark skintones. I have medium-dark/tan skin, MAC 40-42 and the darkest shade "Bronzer" does not show up on my skin.

I'm now using it as a sort of setting powder for the outside perimeters of my face and temples. I can imagine using the lighter shade for touch ups all over, ha!

This product is highly scented, im talking about coconuts for days when it's opened and the smell stays on the skin too. I love coconuts and I dont mind scented products... but if that sort of thing bothers you, you will hate this and you have been warned.

Packaging is super cute and I love tropical things that remind me of vacations. The smell+packaging together makes me happy.

If you have pale/fair/light skin, you will love this. It is not at all orange, shimmery, garish, muddy, or very dark. It is very natural looking. The texture is buttery smooth as well. However, I WISH THIS CAME IN DARKER SHADES!

on 4/7/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Thanks to my girl Kathleenlights I knew I had to try this and I am so glad I did. First lets talk about the smell...OMG COCONUTS! I loooooooove love love the smell. The packaging is adorable and makes me just want to look at it all the time. The bronzer itself it also very good. Smooth, buttery (i would hope =p ) and overall very natural. It doesn't give an orange tint to the skin which is hard to find in a bronze. It's semi matte but it does have a TOUCH of shimmer..I guess it's a satin finish? I'm not sure, but it's doesn't bother me at all even tho I have oily skin and usually steer far away from any shimmery bronzers.