Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.3

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/29/2018 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this bronzer in the shade Bronzer and it's perfect for fair skin because of the neutral undertone. It's finely milled and blends very well, not patchy at all. It also smells heavenly. The only negative aspect is the bulky packaging (and the applicator you get is completely unusable), but the product itself is fantastic.

on 8/12/2018 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The packaging is trash, super bulky and annoying (the applicator it came with them straight into the garbage). That aside, this is my go-to bronzer. I'm very fair and use the shade "bronzer", which is a nice cool-toned medium tan. This has no orange, red, or yellow undertones in it, which makes it good for a lot of undertones. It's fragranced, but it's not horribly offensive. I can't smell it once it's on my face, but I can smell it while I'm applying it. My sensitive skin doesn't react to this fragrance or any of the other ingredients in this. I will be buying this again when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm very pale, and I actually like it, most of the time. I've owned maybe three bronzers in my lifetime, including this one ("Light"). I always tell myself wouldn't mind looking a little more tan, buy a bronzer in some cute packaging, and then never actually bother to wear it. If you're pale and looking for something that literally just makes you look like you got some sun recently, try Light. It's not glittery, not shimmery, and not chalky. I apply a small amount all over my face and neck using my blush brush, and it's uncanny how natural it looks. I don't even look like this when I *do* tan, and yet it still looks natural somehow? I don't propose to understand, but I'm not complaining. It melts into my skin, and doesn't rub off; what little fallout there is during application can just be shaken off without staining my clothes, since it forms dense clumps of cream/powder. Basically, the formulation and texture are masterpieces. I'm going to have to try the blush.

Now, the scent...to me, it smells like slightly rancid coconut oil. However, I don't smell it once it's on, so, no big deal. P.S.: Cute packaging.

I don’t normally write a review but the hype is real... buttery texture, beautiful natural glow, smells phenomenal. My new HG and I will definitely buy it again.

on 3/13/2018 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This in Light is one of the best products I've ever purchased. On my very pale yellow/olive undertones, the shade is a perfect warmth that isn't too orange. The pigmentation is on the subtle side and totally buildable which is ideal for me. It's still subtle even when I use a lot. It blends like a dream over everything I've put it on. The lasting power is amazing on me. It's still intact even after 12+ hours when the rest of my face is a mess.

The coconut smell is really strong. The whole little drawer it was in smelled like coconuts for a while. It's faded a lot in the 2 years I've had it and hasn't gone funky or weird at all.

My only gripe is the ridiculous packaging. A giant eyeshadow sponge applicator? WHY? And why does the sponge's home have to be so chunky when most of us are tossing it right away? The clasp has long been broken. Call me crazy, but when the time comes, even though this is my ideal bronzer, I'm tempted to get a dupe instead of repurchashing just because of the packaging.

I'd try the Butter Blushes if they had a shade I was interested in. A Butter Face Powder would be the dream though.

I know this is a favorite for many but I just don't like it. It's patchy and oxidizes orange on me.

on 2/2/2018 12:02:00 AM

This is the perfect matte, but not flat, soft, natural looking bronzer for very fair skin. It is smooth, creamy, blend-able and has a nice golden undertone that does not look ruddy, muddy, or orange. Where has this been all my life?!

That being said this bronzer is not intended to look overly glam, or to do heavy contouring with, and is likely too light to show up on medium or darker skin. I like it for a soft, delicate natural everyday look to add some warmth to my very fair skin.

on 1/4/2018 10:12:00 AM

I'm acne prone, combo/sensitive and this works nicely. It builds a nice color but one thing layer is good for natural days this is not a bold bronzer. pros: nice color natural but you can layer long lasting smell (might not be good for some smells like coconut) cons: packaging it seems cheap and way too colorful kinda looks like kids makup

on 12/5/2017 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The shade is good for someone who is fair skinned but the smell was horrible... like fake coconutty plastic smell that reminds me of cheap toys you buy at Dollar Tree. It didnt oxidize on me too much and didnt look orange but the smell was enough to trigger a migraine... i wont be finishing it up or buying it again

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love how this applies, but I just can't get past the smell. I can smell the smell on my face all day long and it makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach, so sadly, this has to be a no for me.