Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/11/2018 3:26:00 PM

This bronzer is THAT chick. She knows what she is doing. You can apply this with a heavy hand and it still applies beautifully, making it the lazy-girls best friend. It has a nice sheen but it is not shimmer by any means. A little pricey for drugstore but inexpensive when compared to high end, and trust me, it can hang with the big dogs. However, the packaging is wack and so is the shade range.

For an in-depth review check out mine and my best friends blog post about it!

on 11/11/2018 1:27:00 AM

Tried this on a whim because it's so much cheaper than my Bobbi brown bronzer.
I haven't used my other bronzer since I bought this one! It goes on so smooth, blends perfectly, and doesn't irritate my skin.
I went back and bought the blush and I use both almost daily. Great drug store product! Great price! Highly recommend trying this and the blush!

on 8/27/2018 9:30:00 AM

Very overpriced for a cheap product. It was very orange on my skin. I thought it was at first because I was pale then i tried it on my more tan friends and still showed up orange. The packaging is so beyond bulky and the vents at the bottom spill bronzer into my bag. It does smell very good which I do like but I can smell it on my skin when I wear it. While the formula is nice it is so incredibly fragile that I set it on the counter a little to hard and it broke. If you are ever traveling this product and its cheap packaging would not withstand your trip.

on 8/22/2018 12:50:00 PM

I was looking for a new bronzer that wouldn't break the bank as my Rimmel one was running low and boy am I glad I picked up this baby. It really does go on buttery soft. It's very finely milled and is very easy to blend. It's a nice, subtle colour that's easy to build, in my opinion. Yes, the packaging is a bit large and the applicator that comes with it is pretty much useless, but that doesn't bother me, even though I'm on the road a lot and need to bring an additional brush along with this. The coconut smell that some people have complained about also doesn't bother me. I actually find it quite pleasant. If you have a richer skin tone, this probably won't work for you. But if you have light to medium skin, I think the shade range is fine.

EDIT : I'm editing my review and taking off some lippies, because I dropped my bronzer the other day (literally from a one foot high surface onto a hard wood floor) and it completely shattered. So I guess it's extremely fragile and YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT DROP THIS PRODUCT EVER! Mine is currently sitting in a small dish while I try to use it up very quickly. I'm not sure I would buy it again. I love the product, but the packaging desperately needs to be changed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am really on the fence about this product. I'm in South Africa and only the light bronzer was available to me at Dis Chem.

The light bronzer barely shows up on me and I am fair complected and wear SPF every day on my face. The consistency is nice and buttery like the name describes. I have read quite a few of these reviews and the scent bothers some people. I wouldn't say it bothers me, but I also don't really enjoy the scene either. It's tolerable and I don't find that I can still smell it after applying it (but I also use a light hand. Maybe some people are applying it too heavily if the scent still lingers). I like to keep fragrance away from my skin, especially on my face, so overall I think this product would be better without the scent. I don't agree with reviews saying the scent smells nice, but it's also not a horrible smell. It just smells... fake and kind of obnoxious. The packaging feels a bit cheap and bulky, but I've never been one to complain much over packaging as long as the product itself works well. It also feels like it could break easily if dropped on a tiled bathroom floor, which I have.

Overall, I'm just not wowed by this product, but I also don't hate it either. Maybe I would like it better in the original bronzer shade.

Product itself if great - not muddy, blends well, true natural bronzed look without orange tones or sheen. I use the light shade. Brush that is included is weird, and my bronzer broke while just using it (didn't drop or anything). I was able to repress the broken area, but it's not the same..

on 1/4/2018 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

If you are fair and worried this will be too dark for you - worry no more! I have this in the darker more neutral shade and it's beautiful on my N17 skin. In summer I'm closer to a NC20 and this works for both seasons without being overpowering. It blends beautifully. It does have a very strong scent but it's warm and summery. Total hit. Try it.

on 12/9/2017 2:26:00 PM

I bought this bronzer after my normal one broke. The raving reviews were enough to sway me. At a 14 dollar price point, this was a little more than I like to spend on a single item that's not a palette. This bronzer has been one of the best purchases I've made in the last 6 months. The formula is buttery, smooth, blendable, and it smells amazing. The shade bronzer doesn't look streaky or dark on me despite my fair skin and it really warms me up. I am knocking down points for the price and packaging, though. The price is alot for a drugstore product and the packaging is super bulky and I'm worried that the bronzer would break during travel. Overall an amazing product.

on 10/28/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's hard for me to find a good bronzer. I'm pale, but I'm not the palest girl around. Most bronzers pull orange on me, or are just muddy and unblendable. I was recommended this on a forum, so I got it. I'm really diggin' it!

I know some folks aren't crazy about the smell, but I love it. It smells like coconut perfume. I'm obsessed with anything coconut-scented, so that was an instant win for me. It is a powder, but it's extremely creamy and smooth. It is not super pigmented; for reference, Maybelline Dream Sun is much more intense. But it's not what I would consider a sheer bronzer, either. I'd prefer it to be more pigmented, but it's not bad.

I use a fluffy brush from Bare Essentials to sweep it on my cheeks and temples. I can still smell it for about ten minutes after it's on.

It wears pretty well and doesn't get cakey.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

First Bronzer I’ve found that looks plausible on my pasty complexion. I found Benefit Hoola Lite to be too yellow and Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer too muddy. Almost impossible to overdo, Light Bronze is a beautiful shade that warms up my face and gives me a healthier appearance. Like the name suggests it melds beautifully with the skin. No shimmer but it’s not flat or matte looking. The packaging and design remind me of MAC. The one con is the strong fragrance which I could still smell on the brush the next day. It’s grown on me but if you’re sensitive to fragrances give this a pass. For reference NARS Chantilly is a perfect match for my skintone.