Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

2.8

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/27/2018 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Well, this one was a starter for my contouring & highlighting (HAC) kits. As the price was quite friendly with my wallet. So I could try & test my HAC technique without being broke before I mastered it.

After tried&tested for quite some time (more than a year). I think I love it. The color of this bronzer is look good on my skin. Neither orange nor gray. (FYR, I'm Asian, with a light-medium skin tone, warm undertone, NC30-35). I even got a compliment on first time using it that my face (my makeup) looked good.
It also works well with my friends' who has a fairer skin, pink undertone , and another one who has a little darker skin tone. But I've never had a chance to apply it to some of a very deep skin tone yet.

The coconut-like smell is quite strong. But I don't find it offputting. The product is fine milled which I like. But I hate the sponge that comes with it. So I use some other bronzer brush instead. I start applying it with light handed , add some more if I think that's not enough. Finish result is viola for someone who leans on subtlety like me. Like nobody would detect it from a far. Or even when they come close to you. But it makes my face more defined. And I look good both in person and also in photos.

Compared to the Hoola, Benefit, this one is my most fave bronzer.

Because it never fails me so I have to carry it around with me when I'm travelling as well. Oh.. this is when I wish the packaging would be more tough and sturdy.

But when I look at the price, the quality, the result and I still have most of the product left after one year using it (2-3 times a week). I'm not complaining!

(I'd like to give it 4.5 lippies but don't know how to do the half :D)

on 7/28/2017 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Had to return because didn't show up at all on my medium skin even thought I was using the darkest shade of the 2. Also, smelled waaaaaaaaaay too strong like a chemical, artificial fruity smell.

on 8/31/2016 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The reason I would not buy this again is because even the darkest shade in this bronzer is way too light for tan/medium-medium dark/dark skintones. I have medium-dark/tan skin, MAC 40-42 and the darkest shade "Bronzer" does not show up on my skin.

I'm now using it as a sort of setting powder for the outside perimeters of my face and temples. I can imagine using the lighter shade for touch ups all over, ha!

This product is highly scented, im talking about coconuts for days when it's opened and the smell stays on the skin too. I love coconuts and I dont mind scented products... but if that sort of thing bothers you, you will hate this and you have been warned.

Packaging is super cute and I love tropical things that remind me of vacations. The smell+packaging together makes me happy.

If you have pale/fair/light skin, you will love this. It is not at all orange, shimmery, garish, muddy, or very dark. It is very natural looking. The texture is buttery smooth as well. However, I WISH THIS CAME IN DARKER SHADES!

on 7/19/2016 1:39:00 AM

So much love for this bronzer, actually because of the coconut smell or I dont know, but trully I like it. And also the formula that easy to blend and buildable. Im stay in Indonesia., this product works as well at my skin. But Indonesian has many skin. Unfortunately I this product cannot use for every woman, because it has just 2 shades only.
More review about this product, please click on link bellow👇👇 (Indonesia Language)